Auto Pounder Grow

Its under 600 watt hps with 6 inch fan so no heat issues. Im using tap water and my advances nutes are ph perfect so.i dont use any metres i use my eyes ha. Gave her a good flush and light dose of calmag see what happens. I need to pull her round as she just.starting to.flower need a good start for good yield so fingers crossed tmz think give a light dose of pk 13 14 see if she is hungry.

I.neva had no problem with heat.in any of my last plants. Was wind burn fan to.close:). When my light is on my fan is always on also and my tent is neva zipped right up when lights are on. Top left unzipped. So defo not a heat problem i dont think. Thanks again avery1 for ur comments and info.

Tent left unzipped across the top when lights on i ment to say lol. Zipped up across bottom and down middle. Top left unzipped and i have ducting going out the back of tent for air to escape.

Well i gave her 2 ml of pk 13/14yesterday . Looked today and from the bottom of the plant all the curling leaves have straightend out just a few at the top still curled. So definately improved. So will let u kno in 2 more days if any more improvement.

Happy 420 thebeast27.

DSC_009920.JPG
well i.had to.upload a few pics auto pounder today. She has pulled through im very happy. Colour has changed leaves are uncurling and generally looking alot healthier. :)

Snake nice. Il still havnt chopped my northern lights yet still budding well. Il take a pic later today and upload. Very nice looking. But il leave her aslong as i see her still buddin:). And la i am amazed at ur fluxing i.just read through ur journal top work well done. I have a lovely cheese seed just popped and topped. Gna try flux on her see what happens. Happy.growing every1.

And the auto poundet today is looking lovely growth started again just tied her down even that canopy for flower will update few days with pics when branches have taken shape. Very happy i pulled her out of the hole she was in:). Peace all

Back
Top Bottom