Auto Topping LED Grow

Hi Guys,

Thank you all for the comments about the LED spacing. It seems like hard info to find. I dropped mine from 17" to 13" yesterday. So far no problems....as far as I can tell.

I added some pics. These are 2 topped autos and one that was not topped. What a difference! The first is 29 days above soil today. The second is 30 days above and the third is 28days above. The third is the one that was not topped.

The second one woke up a bit cranky today. She looked just like the first one yesterday. Today she is a bit droopy...maybe a hangover. I don't know what they do in that tent after the lights go out :) Hope she perks back up today.

After seeing this, I don't think I will every let them go without topping again. And to think I was just going to let them grow.

P101000260.JPG
P101000356.JPG
P101000456.JPG

Sonic yea would be better those xtremes get big lol.i will need space for her.4 week tmz i chop the big girls;) but i can a germ a week before chop.so like 3 weeks time;)

Sonic yea would be better those xtremes get big lol.i will need space for her.4 week tmz i chop the big girls;) but i can a germ a week before chop.so like 3 weeks time;)

sounds good too me mate , To be honest that would give me chance to get another light .
I will try and make a journal , just bare with me as it will be my first .
looking forward too seeing the big girls mate.
Be safe .

Sonic thanks mate .and ur first journel exciting times.its easy.plus il.be here to help u ul do just fine.and i cnt wait to show u my garden;)

Well i have harvested tyrone special auto at 8 weeks of age today from seed.here she is before trim;)
DSC_15215.JPG
DSC_15242.JPG
DSC_15254.JPG
.then after her trim;)
DSC_15324.JPG
DSC_15334.JPG
DSC_15362.JPG
.then her wet weight;)
DSC_15412.JPG
.and hung to dry.
DSC_15424.JPG
.and finally her root ball .did hold all 12 litre of compost together with good healthy roots.sign of a healthy plant.
DSC_15442.JPG
DSC_15453.JPG
.will be back soon with backbuilding and auto update.happy growing every1;)

Today is wednesday here in the uk.autoupdate time.57 days old today 8 weeks .only the 2 big ladies remain and a few babys.autoultimate is fighting fit and doing everything she should be. Here she is.
DSC_15381.JPG
DSC_15402.JPG
DSC_15413.JPG
.then we have durban poison auto also doing exactly what she should be doing .quite a beast .here she is;)
DSC_15425.JPG
DSC_15443.JPG
DSC_15454.JPG
and group shot of the auto sisters.plus the babys.left back is dr krippling dizzy lights auto;) back right is.dr krippling.smokin gun.and front row is my first ever purp bean.cream devil auto.these will take place of ultimate under the 900w. And il pop an autoxtreme soon to take place of durban poison;)
DSC_15483.JPG
DSC_15504.JPG
and i have just applied the back building technique to every good bud site on durban and ultimate.snip a tiny pit of the top of each cola.not to much just a bit will ensure even fatter more refined buds .here some pics to give u an idea what i mean.
DSC_15513.JPG
DSC_15531.JPG
.4 weeks left of bloom now for the big girls.plenty of time for bud swelling.2 more wk of nutes then 14 day flush .i guarentee ppl u will be seeing some huge monster colas very soon.ha.happy growing every1;)

Back
Top Bottom