Auto Topping LED Grow

Sonic ha ha i like big in my tent look up that dr krippling smokin gun auto.says can pull 600 plus gram indoors.damn!! Il but mine only in 10 litre pot but she will still be a beast;)

Beast have you seen that incredible bulk auto that's 650m2 and in finished between 55-70 days ... That's insane I might do some of that next time to see what it's like

I had 18 non autos of it before and it grew really well until it pollinated from my other tent And I know a site that usually has it I'll send you a message

Camo i cnt say for sure if makes ur buds heavier as i never tested side by side.when i do it.i do it to all the plant.but it defo gives u more refined tighter bigger bud;) have a go mate see what happens;)

Today is wednesday here in the uk.autoupdate time.57 days old today 8 weeks .only the 2 big ladies remain and a few babys.autoultimate is fighting fit and doing everything she should be. Here she is.
DSC_15381.JPG
DSC_15402.JPG
DSC_15413.JPG
.then we have durban poison auto also doing exactly what she should be doing .quite a beast .here she is;)
DSC_15425.JPG
DSC_15443.JPG
DSC_15454.JPG
and group shot of the auto sisters.plus the babys.left back is dr krippling dizzy lights auto;) back right is.dr krippling.smokin gun.and front row is my first ever purp bean.cream devil auto.these will take place of ultimate under the 900w. And il pop an autoxtreme soon to take place of durban poison;)
DSC_15483.JPG
DSC_15504.JPG
and i have just applied the back building technique to every good bud site on durban and ultimate.snip a tiny pit of the top of each cola.not to much just a bit will ensure even fatter more refined buds .here some pics to give u an idea what i mean.
DSC_15513.JPG
DSC_15531.JPG
.4 weeks left of bloom now for the big girls.plenty of time for bud swelling.2 more wk of nutes then 14 day flush .i guarentee ppl u will be seeing some huge monster colas very soon.ha.happy growing every1;)

good evening Mr beast Sir....:high-five:

seriously mate,what a change...a harvest, man i missed some serious growing over here....:bravo:

bit of a awkward weed,trouser movement over here...give me a pillow quick :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::drool::drool::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

that tyrone sure was a gorgeous 'ickle lady....really strong root system,but not overcrowded...nice and airy....hope she dries quick mate...i must admit to a sneaky snip last night...just to test....will check it soon.....

just wanted to say a Mahoosive Merry Christmas to you mate....please extend my best wishes to your good lady and the kids too...

your a cool guy MR B.......

oh yeah mate, guess who has spent all afternoon covered in paint,with a shiney new key in his pocket ???.....:yahoo::yahoo:

i am officially a tenant....no longer the littlest hobo in the new year....

have an amazing christmas mate, :circle-of-love::adore::adore::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

Budworshipper thanks alot mate and a very merry christmas to u mate.im so happy for u.got ur new pad as u say ur a free man;) ha ha.and the start of a new year.keep up the good work mate and hope ur sample got u wrecked.the painting may have to wait;) ha ha.all the best mate and wishes to u and ur little 1 also. Take it easy dude;):thumb::love::circle-of-love::volcano-smiley::thumb:

Cdb welcome and thanks alot dude;) there is lots to learn with autos. They are amazing .upto us growers to bring out there full beauty and potential of there breed or mix.all fun and games and love of the cannabis plant.if u have any questions fire away.do u have a journel going? Have u grown photoperiod plants and autos before? Soil? Hydro?;)

Back
Top Bottom