Auto Topping LED Grow

Schtiggy i just used sensi grow and bloom mate for the 6 0z plants but normally pull more per plant;) with same method with a big bean;) i put it down to low temps. Im still new to led.so il soon figure it all out for bigger heavier plants;) its all good;)

Schtiggy i just used sensi grow and bloom mate for the 6 0z plants but normally pull more per plant;) with same method with a big bean;) i put it down to low temps. Im still new to led.so il soon figure it all out for bigger heavier plants;) its all good;)

Thanks Beast. Once again, I am going to follow your lead. I think all the others are a bit beyond my needs.

Start off at 2ml of a and b per litre of water when u feed mate both grow and bloom and work up to about 4ml per litre of a and b per litre.if u get nute burn just drop to 3 ml.depends how u wna feed and strain but iv found most autos can handle it;).i dont give my plants any feed until about 4 to 5 weeks of life. But i always start at 2ml.u will see great results;) also i dont feed everyday i dont see how its normal a plant needs water inbetween i belive.works for me.i feed 1 time a week during veg.and feed 2 times a week during flower;) happy growing every1;)

Sorry beast it's been a while since I was around the threads. Still looking great as always. What was the final weight of the AU topped if you don't mind me asking

Sorry I just looked back looks like about 7 oz on the topped ultimate?

Guess after seeing Atrain train instead of top and go 300 plus I'll be training mine instead of topping

Great experiment though... Top job mate

Nice I'm curious how much each product helps.... Do 4 of the same strain same base nutes and everything. 1 use all products, 1 use big bud, 1 use overdrive, 1 use voodoo see the difference... Someone try this. ��

Pretty much already been done. I don't post for security reason but beast had 1200 watts of led in his tent and topped his autos and didn't use big bud or overdrive

Atrain had 1200 watt led and used big bud and overdrive but trained.

Do you attribute the 130 gram difference to the topping vs. Training
Or the big bud overdrive vs. Not using big bud overdrive?

How is it different? Biobizz light and pro mix bx are almost identical.

They both use advanced nutrients... just different base nutes... pretty much the same if used correctly

So 3x3 compared to 4x2 and 2 grows can attribute to all that? Seems like I read beast has been "perfecting" autos for years but when I joined here and began reading atrain started his very first grow in Jan 15?

And led brand wow.... I gotta get me one of those mars panels and out with the Ole hps if a mars can blow away the competition like that .... very impressive. Is there a mars hydro thread on 420?

So 3x3 compared to 4x2 and 2 grows can attribute to all that? Seems like I read beast has been "perfecting" autos for years but when I joined here and began reading atrain started his very first grow in Jan 15?

And led brand wow.... I gotta get me one of those mars panels and out with the Ole hps if a mars can blow away the competition like that .... very impressive. Is there a mars hydro thread on 420?

Yes Mars has a discussion page

Welcome overtik i normally yield more per a topped plant but my first grow using led. So still getting to grips with thrn.iv added more light since then so time will tell on the lights performane and the an products;)

Overtik i cnt class it as a fair experiment as krypt says as atrain did use alot of flowering boosters etc and he didnt use biobizz so cnt be exactly the same ha ha;) iv got these 2 xtremes to show what i can really do as i say new to led cooler temps etc make things diffrerent.but iv made adujstments in preparation for xtreme flower time;) happy growing every1;)

Back
Top Bottom