Auto Topping LED Grow

Nice I'm curious how much each product helps.... Do 4 of the same strain same base nutes and everything. 1 use all products, 1 use big bud, 1 use overdrive, 1 use voodoo see the difference... Someone try this. ��

Krypt nice Idea.im gna pump both the xtremes full of everything iv got then i may experiment later lol.i wna see huge buds under my led,s like im used to seeing when i did hps;)

Overkit also atrain feeding is totally diffrent to how i feed. Sorry to be blunt but most of what u say is not true.? Krypt knos the score has highlighted all the key points of 2 diffrent grows.there not that similar totally diffrent lol.;)

I'm just asking the difference. I know I saw several times how the topped ultimate was going to finish out weighing more than the one he did. Then it barely went half. I'm just curious as to what the short coming was with yours so when I begin my autos (only grow photos atm) I don't make the same mistakes

But i know a topped auto can yield just as much as a trained auto.done it plenty of times when i was using hps;) insane results;)

I followed one of your other journals as well with an ultimate under a hps .... what did it finish at?

Is the LED not as proficient. I grow under a 1000 hps and would love to make the switch but if it totally killed your yield like that then I'm having second thoughts

Overkit cooler temps doesnt affect ur veg growth i seen same rate of veg growth but cooler temps do slow down flower.and its a lot cooler with led than hps.so make sure u have something to keep things warm.i put the yield down to the temps.not my growing. I didnt think of the lower heat been an issue until weigh up;) my findings so far.but iv got it warmer in the tent now with another light
.and iv got some more flowering goodies so time will tell;)

The ultimate in my hps was heavily attacked in flower lots of growth of bud sites removed not by me.but she ended up about 8 oz. i belive if hadnt been attacked she would of smashed the 10 0z mark.buds were insane;)

Overkit iv ready bought another 600 hps and got 3 autoxtremes germing ready for another hps run. I do miss hps but led,s are also very effective once u find there limits;)

Overkit iv ready bought another 600 hps and got 3 autoxtremes germing ready for another hps run. I do miss hps but led,s are also very effective once u find there limits;)

You kept that one a secret mate , I can't wait to compare those with mine .
like i have said before the great thing about Led's is you can run more without the heat issues , Win Win in my opinion .
Also i believe more light lets you run more nutes , simples .
Be safe .

Sonic ha its not in motion yet waiting on more biobizz but i have the light and seeds germing.im gna start a diffrent journel for them. 600 hps grow;)

Totally different led brands and quality..... I'm going to attribute it to Atrain has more experience with those nutes and beast will replicate once he learns the nutes. I think he will say the same thing, you also have to compare grow tents and rooms not the same size either.....
I dont replicate any1 brother iv used sensi from the very start of my self taught growing experience.i will never change how i feed my plants.just adding extra flowering goodies is all;)

Does anyone find seeds in their Autos? A few days ago, I cut a small lower bud to see if the plant was ready to chop. I found a single seed in the bud. I have 4 plants, 3 almost ready to harvest and none looking even close to a Hermie. The seed was a bit light in color but I soaked it and its in paper towels right now.
After looking over the others, I think I found another seed on a second plant. I did not remove it. I want to let the plant go another week and am actually hoping the seed will be viable.
If you do find seeds on non-hermies, are they usually viable, and are there only a few?

Schtiggy good job i found a bundle pack good price each bottle is 1 litre each. But for all 4 bottles 25 british pound.if it works il buy the bigger bottles later;) hope it brings us both heavyweight buds;) best of luck mate;)

I've used your method since the day my beans hit soil. I trust you. I trust your method. I think a great way for a noob to figure all of this out is to start at the beginning of this grow journal. By the end of it, they will be ready to jump from the nest :)
I have no doubt that if you are doing it...it will work for me.

You Da Man...and I thank you for your time and patience.

Back
Top Bottom