Auto Topping Thread

Beast:

Yes, I will grow Panama photo over the next summer because it gets really hot here and I run an evaporative cooler. I will be getting a taller tent. The result is high humidity and temps in the mid 80s in the tent. I run CO2 so the temps are ok but I need strains that can handle the 75% humidity. From November to June I will run autos as I am able to control the environment better.

3dae824d6502ff6c6976f8aa494311cc.jpg
cheese auto popped pistils about 4 days after topping. New growth just growing out 2 days . Do you know cheese and how much it stretches during flower @thebeast27

"carpe diem"

Man o green nice garden.all dutch passion autos are strong mate and all great smoke taste and flavours.also northern lights auto is always a joy;) and pineapple express auto is a killer plant.and auto acid is also something special;) hope this helps.there is loads of awsome autos about;) happy growing

Island iv never grown a cheese auto yet mate so cnt really comment. But she should still bring u some great buds .just means she gna be a small plant;)

Man o Green... I can recommend Blue Treacle Auto by Feminised Seed Co. Ive grown it out twice(well im in the middle of my 2nd grow with it) and it is great. It deals well with higher temps and humidities, smells amazing, tastes amazing and grows pretty big for an auto. First grow i only got about 2ozs but that was with cfls in a space bucket. This time its under a hid/led combo. It loves to be topped and turns into an absolute bush. Its a cross of Blueberry and Sweet Tooth and, from the beginning of flower to the end, it smells like blueberry syrup.
Breeders notes say 60-65 days from start to finish but my last one went almost double that. I believe it has something to do with it being grown in dwc but don't quote me on that.
Here is my 2nd one at somewhere around 50 days(don't have my notes in front of me)
420-magazine-mobile1117146948.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1442630779.jpg
420-magazine-mobile906084107.jpg
420-magazine-mobile842252826.jpg

Its 26"x26"x15" and is just starting to slow down its stretch. Hope this helps bro. I really love tgis strain and am going to buy some more seeds when funds permit.

Man o green nice garden.all dutch passion autos are strong mate and all great smoke taste and flavours.also northern lights auto is always a joy;) and pineapple express auto is a killer plant.and auto acid is also something special;) hope this helps.there is loads of awsome autos about;) happy growing

PS. Beast that "Garden" is just one plant!

Hello all! I just started my first grow and plan on topping if she seems healthy enough when the time is right. I've gone through most of this thread and it seems like topping is a good way to increase yield a bit. I'll post pics here when I top..
I have a quick question and figured I would ask since there are many knowledgeable people here hope this is ok. My girl is 2 days old and the leaves are bending down.. is this normal? Also how do I post pics and can I do it from my phone? I'm growing Dwarf Low Flyer from CropKings btw
Thanks in advance and thanks for this wonderful thread!

Welcome noob and yea 2 days down those small leafs that have a curve,perfectly normal.to post pics click on gallery top left of page and upload and process.yea can do it from ur phone i do.make sure u switch to desktop version on ur phone.this will enable to use 420 as if ur on ur laptop;) far easier and better.hope this helps happy growing;)

Here is my current sponsored grow plants doing very well;) under blackdiamond perfectsun goliath 1000;) front right plant is dutch passion think big.has been topped and lstd;)
20161109_124214.JPG
20161109_124239.JPG
20161109_124255.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Nice looking grow beast! Does anybody ever root their cutting after they top? I know it won't grow another big plant but seems like you could get another nice little bud out of it? Or would it not be worth the effort?

Topped Blue Treacle at about 60 days and starting to fill up.
420-magazine-mobile1813150810.jpg

The whole house smells delicious when i open up the tent. Makes me very glad that carbon filters were invented. lol

Back
Top Bottom