Autoflower grow CFL

subbed..

Good to see another Aussie having a go..

Gday Ballzie, subbed in :thumb: tbh i wouldnt go rushing out buying the best of the best straight up, without proper nutrition there is no difference to using a $5 bag from bunnings (unless you are using your own organic soil of course). Also when growing in soil i prefer to use the cheap stuff over the expensive canna terra pro, you would be pushing to even get a bag of Fox Farms over here being organic matter customs would have a field day, actually canna have a bagging plant (in WA i think it is) using their recipe but aussie ingredients so nothing has to go through customs. Look into nutrients as you will need to feed them at some point, will be fine on water till they get a little bigger and dont want to kill them at such a young age, for a beginner id look into something easy to use like DM Gold One as its a 1 part and less chance of mixing error, also with most nutes start at half what they recommend and work your way up :thumb: For hydro shops if you have none close i would google epping hydro, i get a lot of stuff through them including my pro pots and postage is very reasonable :thumb: Customer service is top notch too ;)

Edit....
I in no way endorse the use of canna products, they suck! and only use their clay balls now, was just using it as an example :rofl: Id look into something like CYCO, im sure they have something in soil :thumb:

Good to see another Aussie having a go..

Subbed ballzie good to see your having a crack at it mate all the best

Gday Ballzie, subbed in :thumb: tbh i wouldnt go rushing out buying the best of the best straight up, without proper nutrition there is no difference to using a $5 bag from bunnings (unless you are using your own organic soil of course). Also when growing in soil i prefer to use the cheap stuff over the expensive canna terra pro, you would be pushing to even get a bag of Fox Farms over here being organic matter customs would have a field day, actually canna have a bagging plant (in WA i think it is) using their recipe but aussie ingredients so nothing has to go through customs. Look into nutrients as you will need to feed them at some point, will be fine on water till they get a little bigger and dont want to kill them at such a young age, for a beginner id look into something easy to use like DM Gold One as its a 1 part and less chance of mixing error, also with most nutes start at half what they recommend and work your way up :thumb: For hydro shops if you have none close i would google epping hydro, i get a lot of stuff through them including my pro pots and postage is very reasonable :thumb: Customer service is top notch too ;)

Edit....
I in no way endorse the use of canna products, they suck! and only use their clay balls now, was just using it as an example :rofl: Id look into something like CYCO, im sure they have something in soil :thumb:

:thanks: guys for hearing my call.

Hey bud, subbed, nice to see another one of us around .

Back
Top Bottom