Autoflower grow CFL

read some grow journals before you start to get an idea of how experienced people grow. It will save you time, money and hassle in the long run. The fact you dont know what nutes are says alot. i have several journals linked in my signature, look through them and you will find answers to all your questions.

Its possible to grow under cfls but for anything decent you want minimum 400w hps per square meter but i dont use less than 600w hps. You could also use led but again the same wattage applies, just make sure if you chose led that its the actual power draw and not inflated numbers from manufacturer.

I love CFL and fluoros for veg, but as stated above, you may want to consider a higher power light for flower. You can, however, grow from beginning to end under CFL.
For veg, start off with mostly 6500K with a couple of 2700K mixed in there. For flower, reverse this. Use mostly 2700K with a couple of 6500K. Put the light close.
If you are new, you may want to follow a routine to help you get your feet wet. this is a good one. When you have more experience you will likely develop your own style, but this may help.

Bongtastic's Beginner's Guide to Autoflowering Cannabis

This is what my cfl veg area looks like:

IMG_019747.JPG

Hi guys its been almost a week before my seeds stood up i have them under 3 cfl warm daylight hopefully they be alright for abit untill i can get some more

Sent from my SM-T355Y using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It is just fine for starters. You can place lights as close as it gets without burning them. use your hand to feel.
If you have a little light, it will just take longer to get what you want.

There are many different types of lights, and depending on how much you can spend and how much electrical bill you can pay, you choose accordingly.:circle-of-love:

Im planning on getting more lights its just a little suss buying it all at once, so soil will be no good to grow in. I have solar so powers no problem

Sent from my SM-T355Y using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Soil is just fine. But roots need oxygen. I nearly (and also) lost any babies this way.
I came up with this mix (see pic) and where it says coco, I have soil and compost.

hempy14.jpg

Hi,
second try to write.. my laptop died on me..
lights need to be evenly surrounding the seedling or on top. she is seeking the strongest light. .try to support the stem with something "soft" meaning, something that will not cut it off.
AK_auto.jpg

Back
Top Bottom