Autoflower lighting

Yes I have done a lot of experiments with this issue and found you can leave 24 hr loights and get 15%more yeild and after the designated time period they will start to flower. Remember once you see the plant changing dont forget to change up the Nuterients to the flower stage Nutes.

Yes I have done a lot of experiments with this issue and found you can leave 24 hr loights and get 15%more yeild and after the designated time period they will start to flower. Remember once you see the plant changing dont forget to change up the Nuterients to the flower stage Nutes.
Thanx my man! I really appreciate the knowledge..

I find they really stretch durring the dark period

Is that good?

The nice thing about Autos is that you can provide 24 hours of light, which might be necessary for better growth/flowering, if you don’t have adequate light intensity.

mad

Attachments

• P1070505.JPG
    P1070505.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 35
I do 20/4 personally

I find they really stretch durring the dark period

I do 18/6 with autos for the same reason. More growth during dark cycle IMO. Ive done 24hrs but less growth. Only using LEDs for both.

Rephrase: the plants dont actually "stretch" more, they do in general actually grow more in a positive way.

Besides scientific research for years , we all just go by our personal experience

I've seen what my plants do at night so am confident with my assessment of the day/night cycles I've used

Besides scientific research for years , we all just go by our personal experience

Otherwise known as anecdotal. There are so many variables in any grow, that without adequate control, the results of even multiple experiences must be considered inconclusive.

Don’t shoot me - I am a scientist. It’s my nature. :p

Back
Top Bottom