Autoflower newbie questions and more

H20gro

Couple of things..

using general hydroponics 3 part flora series and have never grown autos before? Can anyone direct me to a solid feeding schedule for this specifically? Or just cut recommended amounts in half? More?

also, if a nutrient solution is made weaker, is ph likely to rise sooner (bc nutes are being used up quicker)?

any help is appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

Hey h2ogro. I've used that 3 part and full lineup on autos in the past.

Are these being grown in a hydro setup or potted plants? Drain to waste, recirculating?

If potted my best advice would be to start out at 1/4 strength recommended within the 5 to 7 days, then you can start upping that strength every each time you feed until at full strength as long as you aren't seeing any nutrient burn.

Basically on the flora series feed charts, seedling is week 1 or so feed to go by. 2nd to 3rd week go by early veg, 3rd week on go by late veg. Once you see pistols and know it's going into flower, move to the transition feed.

I hope this helps some. Any other questions you might have about it I'll be back on here tomorrow.

Couple of things..

using general hydroponics 3 part flora series and have never grown autos before? Can anyone direct me to a solid feeding schedule for this specifically? Or just cut recommended amounts in half? More?

also, if a nutrient solution is made weaker, is ph likely to rise sooner (bc nutes are being used up quicker)?

any help is appreciated. Thanks in Advance.
There is no such thing as a schedule for autos. Feed them same as any other girl. Rumors of their light feeding are exactly that, rumors. Ph will always rise as minerals drop out of your solution.
Bill

Hey h2ogro. I've used that 3 part and full lineup on autos in the past.

Are these being grown in a hydro setup or potted plants? Drain to waste, recirculating?

If potted my best advice would be to start out at 1/4 strength recommended within the 5 to 7 days, then you can start upping that strength every each time you feed until at full strength as long as you aren't seeing any nutrient burn.

Basically on the flora series feed charts, seedling is week 1 or so feed to go by. 2nd to 3rd week go by early veg, 3rd week on go by late veg. Once you see pistols and know it's going into flower, move to the transition feed.

I hope this helps some. Any other questions you might have about it I'll be back on here tomorrow.
Cool. Thanks dick. Im running a dwc and have a grow journal going on here. (H20gro grow journal 2021).

Back
Top Bottom