Autoflower not flowering after 2 months

HBCDresden

Hey all,

So, I am confused about what's happening here. I have been growing a White Widow Auto since early August, and it's been in pre-flower since September 4th, or at least that's when it started showing pistils. I screwed up and didn't account for the increased water she would want, and she was pretty badly underwatered as shown on the September 9th pic. I thought I was overwatering because of the drooping, and the issues got worse as I continued to not water enough. I finally realized I was being dumb, and she's recovering nicely. That being said, there was about a 10 day period of underwatering issues. Since all that, I haven't really seen any progress with flowering at all. Should I assume that the underwatering stalled her, or that my auto is actually a photo and flip to 12/12? I'm currently on a 24 hour a day light schedule.

For context, I am using the "A Pot for Pot" 5-gallon kit that someone gifted me. It's a super soil base with coco over it. No extra nutes. I am watering at 6.5-6.8 since it's technically soil. I moved her from a 2x2x4 to a 3x3x6 since I felt the light was getting too close—about 4 inches—to the top of the plant.

Any help that you grow wizards can provide would be amazing. Thanks in advance!

August 14.jpgAugust 28.pngSeptember 3.jpgSeptember 4.jpgSeptember 9.jpgSeptember 23 1.jpgSeptember 23 2.jpgSeptember 23 3.jpg

Can’t hurt to try 12/12 for a few weeks and see.
I previously had some GG#4 seeds that claimed to be auto and all 5 were photos. All 5 showed sex early like they were autos, and one even went all the way to flower then stopped.
Possibly bad genetics, in my case I should have used a more reliable breeder.
I’ve never done mine in 24 hours (I use 20/4 cycle) you should see a difference pretty quick once you give it some dark time.

Can’t hurt to try 12/12 for a few weeks and see.
I previously had some GG#4 seeds that claimed to be auto and all 5 were photos. All 5 showed sex early like they were autos, and one even went all the way to flower then stopped.
Possibly bad genetics, in my case I should have used a more reliable breeder.
I’ve never done mine in 24 hours (I use 20/4 cycle) you should see a difference pretty quick once you give it some dark time.
Thanks for the response! I have my timer set up for 12/12 now, but I didn't want to screw anything up, so I figured I'd ask.

Thanks for the response! I have my timer set up for 12/12 now, but I didn't want to screw anything up, so I figured I'd ask.
No problem!
And you can’t screw it up- if it’s an auto it can live on any amount of light. If it’s a photo, you’ll get it to flower and save electricity. A win win

Back
Top Bottom