Autoflower not in flower at 6wks

I have been totally unable to get any regular seeds from outside Australia so am trying seeds bought locally. Every single package has been seized by customs so this is all new to me.
There’s a few suppliers that hide your seeds in different ways (in a dvd case) check with others I’m sure you can get a successful delivery.

@Trala

The only wrecking ball I can picture is
8C8934227-130910-miley-wrecking.jpg

So finally signs of the main cola to come. Much later than expected but glad to see it. The second one in tent is almost 3wks younger and I'm much less concerned about its progress now. Seeds were fresh and broke soil in no time at all, just slow to mature I guess. Becuase I bought locally I know the strain but not the breeder. Have other varieties from CG to try yet so will wait and see how they go

20220807_152903.jpg

Sorry didn't see your reply till now. In past grows I've topped several times and defoliated heavily when flowering began. I keep hearing conflicting views about removing fan leaves etc with auto. I feel like leaving some of the larger leaves will just block light to the lower nodes but wasn't sure if I should chop them

Hiya Cameron .
Deffol is a personal choice really..it can even get controversial in some debates.
Autos grow so quicly I personally don't deffol them...I usually tuck leaves out the way, but others swear by it.
If you do deffol just don't take to much at once, imo.
Topping autos is best before flower sets in...so usually you only have time to do it once...you may be able to squeeze in a second topping on longer vegging autos like your one was.

Hi all starting to wonder if seeds supplied were reg fem and not auto. I've never grown auto or indoors but something seems off. Had a little heat stress which I have sorted but this plant is 6wks from breaking soil and shows no sign of flowering. 7 nodes and under 20/4 light in tent. Approx 50cm or 20inches and nothing happening. Breeder list was 9wks from soil and under 100cm at harvest. Don't know if I should cut the light or just wait it out.

20220804_173426.jpg

20220804_173513.jpg
Wait her out man 👊

Just clearing lights but putting outside where possible. The sister plant is only just getting into flower but it taller. Didn't plan this indoor grow quite as well as hoped
Looking amazing Cameron.
You can do some training on the taller one if needed. Just some bending here and there, and if she gets to tall you can supercrop some branches.
You've got spring approaching now haven't you? So using the sun is a bonus, but be carefull taking bugs back into the tent.
For the first time in a tent you've done a great job and now know what to expect next winter .
:thumb:

There’s a few suppliers that hide your seeds in different ways (in a dvd case) check with others I’m sure you can get a successful delivery.
Suvaneers aren't illegal to have as long as the blister pack isn't crackd open there legal only if u open them will they get ya for.it niagra seed bank were I get my seed from always good quality in blister packs 45$ for 5 FEMS

Back
Top Bottom