Autoflower Skunk Day 14 White Pistils!

lexster

Hello im new to this forum and new to this sport -after 1 year of searching blah blah i finally started :D

And i wanted to ask you guys something about my first grow ! ( coz im a newbie )

I did research forum before i started my first grow and all i can say is was for good ! im doin pretty good...
but as the title said is that normal? :S (Strain is Skunk automatic from sensi seeds ) :cheer: :thanks:

Sounds about right to me. Maybe a week or two early compared to most autos, but it could be just an early blooming strain.

:thumb:

Hey iwltfum thanks for your fast response :high-five: !!! Im tottaly noob and im watching myself studying this forum for 5+ hrs each day to avoid mistakes etc ... Idk if its an early blooming strain btw all i know is from sensi seeds and its auto :p ... What white pistils means in so early stage of my beauty

The white pistils are just a confirmation that the plant is female. It's a good sign that your plant is healthy and mature enough to start blooming (on it's own, in this case, since she's an auto). Your plant will launch into full bloom in the next week or two.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom