Autos in the outdoors - Any recommendations?

I've run auto thc bombs, candy kush, and northern lights outside with no trouble. I had a candy cheese get a little PM towards the end, but still a good harvest.

Hey guys, i am getting prepared for my first outdoor grow and i wanted to plant a few autos for an early harvest. I have some Regular ace seeds also but they wont get done until sept/october.

In this thread I was reading today its mentioned that autos may be more suited to growing outdoors than indoors which is something I hadn't come across before but suits you well. Heres the thread Autoflower day 50 - No budding yet

In terms of what strain, my one and only plant completed so far was an auto 2 Fast 2 Furious from Heavyweight seeds. Can't comment on the accuracy of their predicted grow time as I stunted mine badly early in its life but it can certainly take some punishment and pull through. Buds are curing at the moment but smell and look delicious

I have only ever grown autos outdoors (automazar, blue automazar, budha magnum, auto blackberry kush, budha purple kush) they all did great except the BPK which I stunted with cold and nutes way too early. If you've got the weather for it, outdoor grown autos are easy and yield well.

What you need is a long flowering time strains - AutoExtreme, AutoUltimete and ThinkBig from Duch Passion as and example. Flash seeds have a lot of popular "superautos" that flower for 100 days or so and basically yield like regular strains if you play your cards right.

Back
Top Bottom