Autos or not?

Rooki Root

Haven't been on in a while and its nice to see the new changes. A little of a year since I logged on I believe. Anyway, I have three autofems going right now in soil. They are beginning week 5 tomorrow. Two are Seedsman Sour Diesel, one is a FB Green Crack. All plants but one of the sour diesel are showing flowers starting about an inch or so down from the top of each kola. I've done lst on all so they have a good 10-12 kolas per plant. The one sour diesel is not flowering at all yet. Does anyone have any experience with this strain? Has anyone had issues like this. Just wondering if I may have gotten a photo seed or what. Thanks for any advice in advance! Also, I have switched to HPS bulb two days ago tho I don't think that matters with autos obviously.

I have an Auto Polar Express Fem who just wants to grow huge leaves, and is coming up on what the seed bank says is the earliest it can be harvested (60 days). Not so much as a hair! A friend assured me that he also gets a slow auto now and then. One of these days, we're going to wake up to preflowers all over the place!

My Diesel Berry shot up 3 feet out of the seed and is almost ready to harvest 60 days from seed. So, you never know what you're going to get!

Lol, if I wanted to wait I would have ordered photo seeds! This grow is on a time limit. Why else would you grow auto's? Anyway, not a lot of replies on this post for some reason. Oh well.....

Back
Top Bottom