Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

Only Fans?!!

Jeez and I made an auto erotic asphyxiation joke earlier and thought no further lows might be plumbed!

“Only Fans” Eh?

Azimuth on there as well?

😂
No, I think your joke still marks the low. One unlikely to be bettered any time soon.

Hahahahahahah! I just spotted the “Barbie” in the background.

😂😂

It was my Christmas “fairy” “tree topper” “angel” for a couple of years.

Raven haired rather than blond and obvs a fake Chinese copy.

Me and & Co dressed her in like the sluttiest dress and then used finger scissors to make it even more hookerish.

Bit of sharpie pen for mascara and yeah that was our tree topper!

She was discarded for the Fijian rubber doll me and The Farmer decides to put coloured pins in like a Voodoo dolm the last two years.

The two years before were a legit Barbie done up in black face with actual mascara.

There are pictures in my OT thread of all three.

I’ll not link those as I’ve just had my first picture deleted in a year plus and it was thoroughly justified as off topic

IMG_0066.jpeg

No, I think your joke still marks the low. One unlikely to be bettered any time soon.
I mean tour use of the word “bettered” is a bit like @Jon with his winning/losing!

I mean is it a compliment or a pejorative?

😅

😅😂😂

“I can’t even figure it with the juice”

Does that mean,

A) You’re again super confident its a done deal and victory is all but assured;

B) You’re like the groom at the altar getting the classic scarebefore the bride makws her, oh, oh so choreographed entrance;. The “Brides Tease”

?

Forgive me for asking but you have vacillated back and forth even in the same posts recently!

Like I said! I am not sand bagging and same pots, same tent. 1058g. Twice the height. Waterwd twice a day from flip because they were 5ft monsters. Buds as big as baseball bats.

This is not that.

It is though! It really is! Like some the best weed we’ve grown.

Low and slow. I’m a new fan.

Actually I’m three new fans at $10 a pope very month but that’s a different story!
Lol. Neither. This plant has nothing to do with the contest. My victory today was over infrastructure. Btw - the FC-E6500 is a PITA to set up.

In my original post on my recent fan experiences - ai can hunt out one from my fiest ever journal when I put 3” USB fans in the coco below the plants as well? Hang on - I’ll find one

IMG_0160.jpeg

Yeah these little things.

Oretty good for say mid seedling age give them a “sway” for strength. .

Really works.

Then you buy realky expensive Mono Silic and forget how important that little fan sway early doors is.

Less important in veg and certainly flower I’d posit.
I have fans on them from day one.

I forget!

I think he got some freedom. He was groomed. Got drunk like 4 times in college and decided he was an alcoholic. The West Wing Vp from Texaas is a play on him I think. Deliberately a tall guy in casting to differentiate. He got freedom once he's done the family bidding, maybe?

Lolz. He was an international hero as Mayor of NY then picks fights with Mike Bloomberg and has his face melt outside some strip mall. He shoulda gone to the AA meetings with W.

Really it depresses me how many I have. Apple, Disney, HBO, Spotify, Netflix, 5x Satellite boxes, Paramount, MLB, two 1000M internet circuits. Plus I watch everthing on an illegal streaming box I pay another $40 a month for because it aggregates everything.

Bro - I got 1058 grams last grow. Weighed and bagged. That's 2.3 pounds yeah?

This is half that size. Genuinely. No BS.

I am not sandbagging you.
So you got every channel and then some so did you get a chance to watch that movie? Congratulations 🍾🎈 to you and Co. on signing the lease. CL🍀

So you got every channel and then some so did you get a chance to watch that movie? Congratulations 🍾🎈 to you and Co. on signing the lease. CL🍀
No not yet.

Had/having a fairly epic day of pulling a bunch of different strands of my day job life together though. Huge fun.

Its also pool league night. I’ve been forced to pick myself 😂

But in the cab to the bar we play at I snapped these pictures

They show our new dispensary shack from the end of our road - its about 100 yards from our house.

So conevenient.

& Co sold 100g today at top price. Told the Russian owned dispensary we were no longer selling to them 10 minutes before.

They will only pay bottom dollar and why bother? Our new shop gets 20x more traffic than theirs

🤷🏽

Super excited!

Because extended holidays the license and branding goi g to take a little longer than normally but that’s OK!

#funtimes
#brighttropicallights

The plants for this grow got another feed of just water. They get 12 hours more light tomorrow.

Then that’s it.

Like Willy Wonka said:

IMG_0190.gif

But they look good. Some final stress to finish.

IMG_0165.jpeg

In the cab the bar btw!

IMG_0183.jpeg

Our nemesis - also the tester of our weed - now sponsor every Grab SUV on the island. Give away 10% discount cards with the drivers code on for commission kickbacks to them.

They have 6-7 shops on the island. Maybe that’ll be us one day!

Nick & Co

IMG_0185.jpeg

IMG_0184.jpeg

IMG_0182.jpeg

No not yet.

Had/having a fairly epic day of pulling a bunch of different strands of my day job life together though. Huge fun.

Its also pool league night. I’ve been forced to pick myself 😂

But in the cab to the bar we play at I snapped these pictures

They show our new dispensary shack from the end of our road - its about 100 yards from our house.

So conevenient.

& Co sold 100g today at top price. Told the Russian owned dispensary we were no longer selling to them 10 minutes before.

They will only pay bottom dollar and why bother? Our new shop gets 20x more traffic than theirs

🤷🏽

Super excited!

Because extended holidays the license and branding goi g to take a little longer than normally but that’s OK!

#funtimes
#brighttropicallights

The plants for this grow got another feed of just water. They get 12 hours more light tomorrow.

Then that’s it.

Like Willy Wonka said:

IMG_0190.gif

But they look good. Some final stress to finish.

IMG_0165.jpeg

In the cab the bar btw!

IMG_0183.jpeg

Our nemesis - also the tester of our weed - now sponsor every Grab SUV on the island. Give away 10% discount cards with the drivers code on for commission kickbacks to them.

They have 6-7 shops on the island. Maybe that’ll be us one day!

Nick & Co

IMG_0185.jpeg

IMG_0184.jpeg

IMG_0182.jpeg
I’m in stress them at the end mode too. Droughted the Cherry Pie for a few days already. Feeding low to finish on the others. Trying to make it to the end of the Gorilla Cookies in coco/hydro without changing the damn res again. So sick of changing the res. Lol.

Trizkit
Veg Day 98
Flip Day!

Ok, if anyone ever wanted to see a one plant ring that fills a 5x5 completely, here you go. This is how we go to war. At 5 pm this afternoon she is officially flipping to flower. Tomorrow = Flower Day 1.

She has a mid 70s and 55% RH environment. She’s on Flower Week 1 of the Remo nute regimen. The FC-E6500 is now at 100%. The very center at canopy level reads 1060 ppfd, and the edges are giving me about 750 ppfd. A bit lower than I like, but she will grow up into higher par, so it should work out nicely. Sweet coverage from Mars Hydro with this light, never used it in an actual tent before. In fact, this is her second grow. Brand new. Diodes should be fully engaged, lol. But I’ll take 750 ppfd on all edges to start when the plant is this far away from the light, any day.

This is by far the largest single plant I’ve ever had in a tent. Who veg’s a plant for 98 days? Jeez. Anyway, she better not fricking hermie on me. That will most definitely piss me off after all we’ve been through together. Lol.

Behold. The Gargantuan One.

IMG_5569.jpeg

IMG_5566.jpeg

Trizkit
Veg Day 98
Flip Day!

Ok, if anyone ever wanted to see a one plant ring that fills a 5x5 completely, here you go. This is how we go to war. At 5 pm this afternoon she is officially flipping to flower. Tomorrow = Flower Day 1.

She has a mid 70s and 55% RH environment. She’s on Flower Week 1 of the Remo nute regimen. The FC-E6500 is now at 100%. The very center at canopy level reads 1060 ppfd, and the edges are giving me about 750 ppfd. A bit lower than I like, but she will grow up into higher par, so it should work out nicely. Sweet coverage from Mars Hydro with this light, never used it in an actual tent before. In fact, this is her second grow. Brand new. Diodes should be fully engaged, lol. But I’ll take 750 ppfd on all edges to start when the plant is this far away from the light, any day.

This is by far the largest single plant I’ve ever had in a tent. Who veg’s a plant for 98 days? Jeez. Anyway, she better not fricking hermie on me. That will most definitely piss me off after all we’ve been through together. Lol.

Behold. The Gargantuan One.

IMG_5569.jpeg

IMG_5566.jpeg
98 days? You got me beat, I regularly do a 60-65 but never 98. You know what would be a great challenge? Say you guys run an Ace Malawi or Golden Tiger for same veg and flower keeping it healthy for almost a year. Biggest yield wins. You guys up for it? CL🍀

98 days? You got me beat, I regularly do a 60-65 but never 98. You know what would be a great challenge? Say you guys run an Ace Malawi or Golden Tiger for same veg and flower keeping it healthy for almost a year. Biggest yield wins. You guys up for it? CL🍀
Lol! Well, it only happened by accident because it was supposed to be a damn auto and I kept holding out, hoping she’d flip. Lmao. I would never veg a plant that long. As far as your challenge, I dig it a lot, but I can’t do anything else til after I move, and all three of the 5x5s are already committed on that grow. But I bet someone else has the right timing for that, I’d love to see it. Of course, you’re asking someone to take you on in your personal specialty, so idk. :rofl: Anyway, this thing is crazy x10 with the side branching, so I expect complete insanity as she stretches. We will see it together in real time. I’m wondering what sort of yield one can get out of this setup!

Lol! Well, it only happened by accident because it was supposed to be a damn auto and I kept holding out, hoping she’d flip. Lmao. I would never veg a plant that long. As far as your challenge, I dig it a lot, but I can’t do anything else til after I move, and all three of the 5x5s are already committed on that grow. But I bet someone else has the right timing for that, I’d love to see it. Of course, you’re asking someone to take you on in your personal specialty, so idk. :rofl: Anyway, this thing is crazy x10 with the side branching, so I expect complete insanity as she stretches. We will see it together in real time. I’m wondering what sort of yield one can get out of this setup!
I wasn’t talking about me being in the challenge I was thinking about maybe being an impartial observer/ judge. But if you and Nick ever have the time I would love 💕 to see it. CL🍀

I wasn’t talking about me being in the challenge I was thinking about maybe being an impartial observer/ judge. But if you and Nick ever have the time I would love 💕 to see it. CL🍀
Ha! Oh I get it. Lmao. Nah, I think I’ve had enough of dispatching Mr. Hardy. Too easy. :rofl: My next grow I got some sponsors I gotta impress. But we’ll put that one in the vault.

I’m guessing about 18 zips conservatively should be a good guess. How much do you think 🤔 it’ll be? CL🍀

I’m guessing about 18 zips conservatively should be a good guess. How much do you think 🤔 it’ll be? CL🍀
I honestly have no idea. Let’s see if we get to budlets and we are still female first. Lol. And you’d know better than me anyway - I’ve seen you with filled 5x5s and one plant haven’t I? Isn’t that the size of your main tent you show the big plants in? What’s your usual yield from that type thing?

I honestly have no idea. Let’s see if we get to budlets and we are still female first. Lol. And you’d know better than me anyway - I’ve seen you with filled 5x5s and one plant haven’t I? Isn’t that the size of your main tent you show the big plants in? What’s your usual yield from that type thing?
I will say though that if the yield is gonna be anywhere near that, I better fricking like Trizkit. What if it tastes like the cracker?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No it’s not that big it’s only a 4X4 and tbh I never weighed before. I just go by how many quart jars 🫙 I fill. I think I got 12 out of a Chocolate Thai. That Golden Tiger filled every jar I had and a bucket. CL🍀

"One unlikely to be undercut any time soon."
C'mon don't encourage me!
You guys up for it? CL🍀
Is this a challenge to me AND Jon so you're suggesting a threesome? I mean I really have said "Last Dance" is my last journal. But threesomes? I'm game. Oh to be 17 again!

I have some @Canuk Seeds Gorillaxc Bruce that have been in veg (actually then 2 weeks in flower) but now veg again for 100+ days. But that's not the game you're suggesting I know.

If it was me playing? I have 4 M.O.A.B (Mother Of All Buds) seeds.

1713286212765.png

As low as $80??!! They were horrifically expensive get them shipped as well.

But when I bought them on whim whilst high I missed this bit:

1713286351637.png
10-16 weeks flower!

I reckon you gonna flower for 112 days? You gotta veg for the same?!

I've thought about it before - we can run them in our main flower room and they can share the room with two cycles of it - two standard 8 week cycles, works. Its bit more complicated than that - there's always 2 weeks minimum in the middle but we can do it. May even be light levels we can exploit - start bring them down and veg some more of the subsequent 8 weeks grow in there? To be termed the lower level "Standard Nick Hardy Autumnal Lighting (TM) "
Nah, I think I’ve had enough of dispatching Mr. Hardy. Too easy.

That sounds like a dose of hubris inbound!

Nicholas

Universe deliver for me!

Back
Top Bottom