Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

That’s funny cause I just ordered 2 1/2 lbs. bags from Zon. CL🍀
I should be asking Grove for commision.

“Hey guys you don’t know me but these two guys I know from the Internetz bought two half pound Grove Bags in part on my recommendation. Now lets talk turkey…. No, no they’re not trying to cook turkey in them, no, yes I get it, yes well Ice Cream…. No they’re not putting ice cream in them either, its their name… its the Internetz…. Yes curing weed in them… well maybe shrooms for Lucky… look - where’s my commission dude… wait wait no don’t hang up…. They bought two bags EACH dude! Each! Commission bro! Hello? Hello?!”

I should be asking Grove for commision.

“Hey guys you don’t know me but these two guys I know from the Internetz bought two half pound Grove Bags in part on my recommendation. Now lets talk turkey…. No, no they’re not trying to cook turkey in them, no, yes I get it, yes well Ice Cream…. No they’re not putting ice cream in them either, its their name… its the Internetz…. Yes curing weed in them… well maybe shrooms for Lucky… look - where’s my commission dude… wait wait no don’t hang up…. They bought two bags EACH dude! Each! Commission bro! Hello? Hello?!”
No
mushies in Grove bags, just some top shelf weed. CL🍀

I've contacted Grove Bags.

Linked to here.

Asked them - hey why don't you think about dropping by and explaining the tech and how about some sponsorship the site for prizes or whatever.

18 months of growing, around 17kg, 37lbs - its the one product we've used I wouldn't change. Lights/nutes/medium sure I'll make different stuff work. But zip and forget curing?

Too easy.

See if they get back to me - any deeply cynical person out there! Nah I did it for the site - told them I'm happy keep paying for mine.

Linked to here.

Asked them - hey why don't you think about dropping by and explaining the tech and how about some sponsorship the site for prizes or whatever.

18 months of growing, around 17kg, 37lbs - its the one product we've used I wouldn't change. Lights/nutes/medium sure I'll make different stuff work. But zip and forget curing?

Too easy.

See if they get back to me - any deeply cynical person out there! Nah I did it for the site - told them I'm happy keep paying for mine.
That was awfully magnanimous of you kind Sir and as a member of this site I would personally like to thank you. Thanks Nick. CL🍀. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I thought this may be of interest, so I'm dropping this here because it looks like quite an amazing product if it does what it promises. The active ingredient is Zetrisil. Here is an explainer from their website, and this from a SA retailer.

"Ninja Goldfish Plant Wash is safe to use at any stage of growing. It destroys and cleans existing infestations of all soft shelled insects, powder mildew, and mold.It can be used as a preventative to infestations if used routinely during the grow cycle (every 7 – 10 days)The 20ml to 1L of water formula immediately brings back the shine and luster to your plant leaves and washes away all harmful powdery mildew, germs, and soft shelled insects after killing them.Its main active ingredient is Zetrisil, which is a nano-based silicone compound that kills harmful insects and fungus mechanically, with no chemicals."

Im thinking and its driving me crazy is to chop both plants this weekend! Buds are getting hard as a rock. Other plant is foxtailing and will come down also.

IMG_3005.jpeg

IMG_3004.jpeg

IMG_3003.jpeg
Cool! You grow in your kitchen eh? That’s a new one. :rofl:

That was awfully magnanimous of you kind Sir and as a member of this site I would personally like to thank you. Thanks Nick. CL🍀. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :cheesygrinsmiley:
They’ll get back to you. I just kept bugging NASC until they finally called Rob or whatever. If they don’t, call them again. Sell that site!!! Lol. Seriously though, bringing in a couple sponsors to me are among my favorite cap feathers.

I thought this may be of interest, so I'm dropping this here because it looks like quite an amazing product if it does what it promises. The active ingredient is Zetrisil. Here is an explainer from their website, and this from a SA retailer.

"Ninja Goldfish Plant Wash is safe to use at any stage of growing. It destroys and cleans existing infestations of all soft shelled insects, powder mildew, and mold.It can be used as a preventative to infestations if used routinely during the grow cycle (every 7 – 10 days)The 20ml to 1L of water formula immediately brings back the shine and luster to your plant leaves and washes away all harmful powdery mildew, germs, and soft shelled insects after killing them.Its main active ingredient is Zetrisil, which is a nano-based silicone compound that kills harmful insects and fungus mechanically, with no chemicals."

Very interesting @Carmen Ray, thanks for posting!

Linked to here.

Too easy.

So I know you guys love your grove bags - I haven’t gone there yet. I use the Infinity jars, which is about as close to a grove bag in a jar as exists. They’re pricey, but the freedom they allow is phantasmagorical. I dry the weed, trim it and jar it. If I jarred it at 62% (personal preference, 58% is for long term storage), it stays right there at 62%. Forever. All I do is burp when I remember. Light proof on every level, virtually unbreakable, and they have some sort of tech in the lid of the jar that is their secret. You can push in on the inside of the lid, there’s some pad or something in there that does something. Lol. No information to be found on it, proprietary secret I guess? They say it’s a big reason the “tomato test” (you can find it online) works out like it does. When I saw the tomato test I was sold. Red ripe tomato into a jar, seal. Six months later open the jar. Still a ripe red tomato. No shit. And the jars are much more fun than a grove bag. Lol. Gives you a spot for all those cool stickers you amass when you start to buy infrastructure. The best part is, I can sit them out anywhere. No closeting mason jars cuz the clear. To me they’re worth every penny. By now I have around $600 worth of them in different sizes, and I still don’t have enough to jar this grow. Including 13 of the giant ones! The giant ones like pictured here hold around 2-3 ounces, depending on the size of the buds. There’s a photo as well of the little stash kief jars too, they’re cool as hell. Infinity gives them to you as freebies if you order off their site. Not so on the Zon but it’s way faster.

There’s my promo for the day.

IMG_5670.jpeg

IMG_5671.jpeg

IMG_5672.jpeg

IMG_5673.jpeg

It is not a kitchen grow. Plants are placed in the sink to drain.
I figured, just some good natured ribbing! I would like to see someone do a kitchen grow though. Lol.

They’ll get back to you. I just kept bugging NASC until they finally called Rob or whatever. If they don’t, call them again. Sell that site!!! Lol. Seriously though, bringing in a couple sponsors to me are among my favorite cap feathers.
I tried getting Ace but they said it was something about shipping in the U.S. so that was a no go. But would’ve been awesome if they did. CL🍀

I tried getting Ace but they said it was something about shipping in the U.S. so that was a no go. But would’ve been awesome if they did. CL🍀
Yeah, I think our bosses appreciate it whether or not we’re successful. If nothing else, when their actual salespeople call on the same companies, they are like, yeah, we’ve been hearing good things about you guys…you know? I just got lucky.

So I know you guys love your grove bags - I haven’t gone there yet. I use the Infinity jars, which is about as close to a grove bag in a jar as exists. They’re pricey, but the freedom they allow is phantasmagorical. I dry the weed, trim it and jar it. If I jarred it at 62% (personal preference, 58% is for long term storage), it stays right there at 62%. Forever. All I do is burp when I remember. Light proof on every level, virtually unbreakable, and they have some sort of tech in the lid of the jar that is their secret. You can push in on the inside of the lid, there’s some pad or something in there that does something. Lol. No information to be found on it, proprietary secret I guess? They say it’s a big reason the “tomato test” (you can find it online) works out like it does. When I saw the tomato test I was sold. Red ripe tomato into a jar, seal. Six months later open the jar. Still a ripe red tomato. No shit. And the jars are much more fun than a grove bag. Lol. Gives you a spot for all those cool stickers you amass when you start to buy infrastructure. The best part is, I can sit them out anywhere. No closeting mason jars cuz the clear. To me they’re worth every penny. By now I have around $600 worth of them in different sizes, and I still don’t have enough to jar this grow. Including 13 of the giant ones! The giant ones like pictured here hold around 2-3 ounces, depending on the size of the buds. There’s a photo as well of the little stash kief jars too, they’re cool as hell. Infinity gives them to you as freebies if you order off their site. Not so on the Zon but it’s way faster.

There’s my promo for the day.

IMG_5670.jpeg

IMG_5671.jpeg

IMG_5672.jpeg

IMG_5673.jpeg
I’m might have to check those out if I’m unimpressed with the grove bags. I looked at one of our Sponsors with the burping lids but a little pricey for me. CL🍀

Dude I literally don’t know where to begin on that plant. Something needs done. I’ve been on a let’s see how far we can push doing nothing kick, but it’s getting to the point where I’m gonna have a lot of moisture very soon…. I guess first I’m going to take any side branching that’s headed towards the floor. All those outside single shoots you get too. Maybe reassess after that. I’m also hoping these branches will set. I doubt they will, they’re just too branch like, but maybe I’ll get lucky. I’ve been two dropping the MSA per gallon instead of one. Any thoughts? This is more like one of your plants than one of mine. Lol.

Cool! You grow in your kitchen eh? That’s a new one. :rofl:
Nope
All I do is burp when I remember.
Grove Bags no need to burp ever.
I would like to see someone do a kitchen grow though. Lol.
Umm read an @Carmen Ray journal?! All her posts are on her actual kitchen table.

So I looked into this. I see "nano tech" generally I'm like yeah woteva!

But for all the common bugs and disease PM to White Fly it says it does the job. It was actually designed (and is still used for) hand sanitiser during Covid times. So it might just be like fancy dish soap! But they sell it at Walmart in the US. Its worth a look - be cool someone gave it a go?

That was awfully magnanimous of you kind Sir

Dude - I know you read but is this week, "The Posh English Dictionary"

😂

Yeah pay it forward bro - rare in anything in my life I am so full in on a product. iPhones, Lenovo Laptops, Clipper lighters, Grove Bags,

Really not much else, oh Sennheiser ear buds and Sony MX noise cancelling cans.

I get them interested in the site everyone's a winner, right!

Dude I literally don’t know where to begin on that plant. Something needs done. I’ve been on a let’s see how far we can push doing nothing kick, but it’s getting to the point where I’m gonna have a lot of moisture very soon…. I guess first I’m going to take any side branching that’s headed towards the floor. All those outside single shoots you get too. Maybe reassess after that. I’m also hoping these branches will set. I doubt they will, they’re just too branch like, but maybe I’ll get lucky. I’ve been two dropping the MSA per gallon instead of one. Any thoughts? This is more like one of your plants than one of mine. Lol.
I just try to keep the air flowing around it and leave it. Not much else you can do besides a dehuey. CL🍀

My numbers are in BTW!

Just about to hit send on an email to Shed with them. I'll drop the samples to the local place tomorrow for testing, they test Sundays and Wednesday.

About to try my first Blackberry Moonrocks.

Nick
Wow. Do I have to wait on Shed or do I get a DM?

Back
Top Bottom