Average consumption

KevenFlynn

I have been reading a bit around here and I feel a bit shocked. It has been years for me but back when I partook an ounce would last me 4 to 6 months. I have read about some going through that in less then a week:thedoubletake:

So, my question is...have much is average for you?

When I was smoking bagweed Sative way back when an ounce of decent bud would last me 4~6 weeks. Nowadays, if I've got some good bud, an ounce would last me 2 to 3 times as long, especially since I tend to use the "Drag-Seep-Inhale" method. I let the smoke seep in my mouth for quite a while before inhaling it; I need less tokage to get the effect and it's less harmful on my lungs.

I have read about some going through that in less then a week

Musta been some really low-grade stuff or maybe they shared too much...? I dunno. An ounce in less than a week? Almost sounds like caca...maybe some kids bragging about how much they smoke.

My oz lasts me anywhere from 2-4 weeks - depending on how stressed or anxious I am and how much I share with my friends. I've developed a tolerance level that requires me to smoke at least 1-3 bowls to get any desired effects. It also doesn't help that my favorite thing to do high is to smoke more. Oh, and if I only use my vape I can make my bud last an extra week or so, but it's hard for me to wait for it to heat up and it's not as convenient as a pipe/j/whathaveyou

My ritual used to be get home from work, eat, shower, sit down and turn on the TV or fire up the PlayStation (ya, the original when it was new) for some Grand Turismo, and fire up a bowl. I might have 2 bowls in an evening if I had a lady friend over but that was my schedule 5 to 6 nights a week. Like I said, at least 3 months per ounce and that came up to about a dollar a day:)

I actually smoke an ounce a week,but all i have available is regular compressed weed from down south.I have two in the ground and they are about a month away,so that's how i can get anything worth a darn.I have people who stop by,but they usually got one two match,kind of rule i got.:bong:

I gro so I smoke a couple grams a day. I'm also a patient with extreme pain. I think it depends on your tolerance, your reason for smoking, who you're with and what you smoke that drives consumption.
Some people take other drugs and use alcohol when they smoke so we can't be sure the other stuff isn't getting in the way of feeling the effect.
I do notice that I can get medicated to a certain level and not feel any effects beyond that plateau...so consuming anything over that amount is a waste of good meds.
SnowL

Good points. Depends on whether a person is using it for medicinal purposes, recreation, or some combination of the two. Whether they smoke it, vaporize it, or use it in cooking. And if they're turning it into oil in order to make capsules or a tincture, that can take a fair amount. Of course, quality plays a part as well.

So the concept of an "average consumption" amount is kind of flawed - too many variables.

I typically smoke about 3-5 grams a week...an OZ sounds crazy..i quess if it is Brick,schwag,work,bag,sticks and stones than i can see that cause its really equal to and 8th of ok shit....i agree there is a limit for all of us and once youve reached it your wasting your meds...:ciao:

an oz would last me about a month. I generally go through about 1/4 a week with my girl, maybe a little more on the weekends. We both smoke it the same, so personally I'd only go through 1/8 a week. It's hard to keep track when you grow it though lol.

My weekday smoke schedule is a bowl/bong rip in the morning, and a couple bowls after dinner. Sometimes I'll smoke a bowl or joint on lunch. I smoke a few blunts a week in there also, but blunts are mainly a weekend thing. It's a good way to use a lot of weed, but just like any other methods of smoking, it has it's own character which I like to sit back and enjoy a long smoke.

I wouldn't say my use is primarily recreational, rather therapeutic.

Wow, that's economical.

Wait... you mean an eighth of an ounce? WOW!

Yes sir! I smoke more than that depending on the things happening around me, but that is the longest I made an eight last.

Nowadays an eight lasts about 1 month.

woah

I smoke half an 8th or maybe more everyday... so i started growing for that reason.. my weed contact was making serious money of me.. was practically putting all his kids through college lol:roorrip:

I was living with 2 friends while at uni and we decided to grow a few plants over the summer holiday... harvested over 10 plants and managed to yield about 3 oz per plant, had friends over pretty much everyday and managed to smoke it all in under 3 months. I tell ya though, i did appreciate a couple of weeks off at the end of it, could hardly think straight lol
Ive reduced my consumption now that im an adult in the 'real world' and smoke about a gram a day, still spend most of my time nice and chilled but am a little more in control ;)

I went from 2g a day to 1g per month (during harvest time testing out nugs). Don't smoke as much anymore I get my high from growing and the positive energy. So an once would last me a long time. Also, I have given the meds to patients needing it more than I do. I use it for recreation while the patients need it for medical. Until I grow more, increase yield on the crops I'll start to smoke more often.

I smoke about 3 grams of good shit a day . 21 times a week , but then i run out of money :p

A jay a day, maybe a bubbler bowl or two thrown in for good measure, an oz would last me about a month.

Back
Top Bottom