Back again!

Welcome back :welcome: was u a member before under a different account? And I'm intrigued on the discovering two plants on your property? Lol

What questions do you have?? And 2lbs was indoors or outdoors? Do you grow in soil or hydro?

Lots more questions but we'll start with that 🤣 hope your having a great weekend 😁✌🏽

Hello guys and gals I'm back again after discovering 2 plants on my property

So back in the growing game

The local hydroponics place closed so I'll ask questions. I made about 2 lbs of weed on my last go around
Welcome back to the @420 Magazine family @blondebabe88. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome::cheer::party::theband::cheer::circle-of-love::420:

I was mowing my lawn. I moved here 2 years ago. I was about to weed eat and omg lol discovered 2 plants suddenly was on my property lol 😆 so I'm back growing. I had about 3 plants last go around and did well. I did indoor and just used florescent hydroponic lights, soil and pH down and some fertilizer... now my local store is closed so where do I order it now.... I'm lost!

I did have a username on here years ago but my Hotmail account went under. I forget the name. I'm old school redneck gal!

20230618_161854.jpg

20230618_171431.jpg

That's crazy 🤣 think illa have to get out mowing the lawn more often lol..

Where abouts are you from? May be some members local to you that know some good spots

Nice I have some family over that way but I'm a long way away.. I order most my stuff online now.. theirs a few growers here that grow over your way so you'll probably hear from them soon with some local stores

Maybe try googling any growing supplies store near me?
Yes, let your fingers do the walking.

Using google or a favorite search engine type in, or copy and paste, any or all of the suggested search questions.....

hydroponic supplies near brockville ontario
garden supplies near brockville ontario
grow shops near brockville ontario

Each of those will give you businesses that should have everything, or at least some of the basics, of what you are looking for. Often the links suggested will be duplicates found in each search but it gives you somewhere to start.

If you are going down to Kingston for any reason do the same searches for that city. Same if you have to business or any other reason to be in Montreal. Probably not worth the drive just for supplies but if you are going to be there anyway there might be hydro, grow or garden centers worth visiting for the times you need a special item or just want something to do that is a bit out of the ordinary.

Using google or a favorite search engine type in, or copy and paste, any or all of the suggested search questions.....

Each of those will give you businesses that should have everything, or at least some of the basics, of what you are looking for. Often the links suggested will be duplicates found in each search but it gives you somewhere to start.

If you are going down to Kingston for any reason do the same searches for that city. Same if you have to business or any other reason to be in Montreal. Probably not worth the drive just for supplies but if you are going to be there anyway there might be hydro, grow or garden centers worth visiting for the times you need a special item or just want something to do that is a bit out of the ordinary.
Or they might deliver! CL🍀

Just hoping it's not a hermie or a male lol 😆 that would totally suck! Im gonna get some OG seeds and give it a try ... feels good being back in the game

Welcome to 420 Magazine @blondebabe88

I grow using DWC in the colder month and grow in soil during the summer.
If you try using or looking at our sponsors, they give member a discount.

Sponsors

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420 Magazine @blondebabe88

I grow using DWC in the colder month and grow in soil during the summer.
If you try using or looking at our sponsors, they give member a discount.

Sponsors

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Thank you

Thank you
Welcome back to the site! Interesting thing to find mowing your lawn but lucky! My dad spent most of his childhood in the islands brought my sister and myself there probably 20 years ago loved it! Can't wait to rent a house boat and bring my kids one day!

Welcome back to the site! Interesting thing to find mowing your lawn but lucky! My dad spent most of his childhood in the islands brought my sister and myself there probably 20 years ago loved it! Can't wait to rent a house boat and bring my kids one day!
Oh wow small world! Good times here. I am lucky

Back
Top Bottom