Back at it

philzone90

420 Member
hey folks, so this year i finally decided to get back into growing. i grew back in the late 80’s early 90’s for a few seasons. but the law back then was not good for one raising a young family, but now it’s finally legal and my kids are grown, and now i my adult son and i can bond and embark on the family garden! finally something we both have a common interest in, and we can bond, cannabis wins again!! it never stops giving. ✌️

hey folks, so this year i finally decided to get back into growing. i grew back in the late 80’s early 90’s for a few seasons. but the law back then was not good for one raising a young family, but now it’s finally legal and my kids are grown, and now i my adult son and i can bond and embark on the family garden! finally something we both have a common interest in, and we can bond, cannabis wins again!! it never stops giving. ✌️
Good morning @philzone90 welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Did you start your garden yet?

Stay safe
Bill

yes we did, i had some rando seeds i got from a buddy of mine, strain unknown, they are in week 3 of veg, im basically using them as guinea pigs to refresh my skills, we also have 3 master kush seeds that popped they’re taproot, and we put em in their forever pots last night, 3 more bay 11 should be ready to drop tonight, those two strains will be moved outdoors at the end of may, we also have 4 candy kush autos that we dropped last night as well, so far so good, i gotta a little “reaching” early in with the “guineas” but i dropped the led on em and fixed em!

Welcome back @philzone90 :welcome: I grow with my son as well it is great bonding. Sounds like you are off and running, tag me if/when you start a grow journal.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @philzone90

Ya, I have a notebook journal also for daily changes.
You will find it easier to get help if you need it while refreshing your skills. Here is the link if you are interested.

Here is the link if you want to see what other growers are doing.

One last thing, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from out sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Back
Top Bottom