Back For Another Grow

My camera won't take good enough close ups. I use a little hand held microscope. if I cut off a little leaf as close to the bud an place it on a table I can keep it steady enough to get a good look

IMG_20240427_064314991_MP.jpg
if ya look close at the bottom of the scope it's covered with old sticky tricombs from past plants

something is wrong on the ends of the leaves for the last one but it is near ready so...I guess can be left like that?
The dark purplish coloring of the leaves is just means there's a good amount of magnesium or manganese running through their veins.

The big container of used soil is looking and smelling good. it compacts too much when I water it, all I have for perlite is this miracle grow stuff and I'm not crazy about it having the miracle grow nutrients in it. I'm thinking of only growing 1 plant in it and do a quad then top each and do an eight stem-er I'm going try and veg until the start of August. flowering in July an August is really tuff with all the humidity.

IMG_20240428_160911295.jpg

IMG_20240428_160944146.jpg

The big container of used soil is looking and smelling good. it compacts too much when I water it, all I have for perlite is this miracle grow stuff and I'm not crazy about it having the miracle grow nutrients in it. I'm thinking of only growing 1 plant in it and do a quad then top each and do an eight stem-er I'm going try and veg until the start of August. flowering in July an August is really tuff with all the humidity.

IMG_20240428_160911295.jpg

IMG_20240428_160944146.jpg
I ment grow the plant... I'm vegging all the time, I'm surprised I haven't grown roots into my couch yet

so I was mixing in some perlite in the big container I'm preparing and I came across a seedling. I'm pretty sure it was one of the old seeds I tried to germinate in a little cup of soil. after a week it did nothing so i just dumped it into the big container an mixed it all around like I do every 4-5 days, so last night as I mixing in the perlite I see a little white root. it looked out of place and had i completely forgotten about dumping the seed in it but I picked it out an it was a seedling that was buried 6" deep an had somehow sprouted. I was too excited to get a pic of it, the root was about 2" long. I put in some soil and it showed it's beautiful lil head this morning.

IMG_20240429_041705364.jpg

IMG_20240429_041524828.jpg

IMG_20240429_041455621.jpg

I've started cutting some of the lower branches off the bigger plant. I know better, but the need for something to smoke won out. so I cut up a small bud an quick dried it an it's surprisingly good nice taste an I'm really stoned. remember what the field mouse said "feed your head"

IMG_20240429_051238985.jpg

Ok so my phone is spying on me, I went to Firefox to lookup the band for that song. all I could think of was the name grace something. Welp as soon as I started typing it popped up every word I was gunna type before I even hit a key . It's Jefferson airplane by the by

I've started cutting some of the lower branches off the bigger plant. I know better, but the need for something to smoke won out. so I cut up a small bud an quick dried it an it's surprisingly good nice taste an I'm really stoned. remember what the field mouse said "feed your head"

IMG_20240429_051238985.jpg
I messed up it was the "door mouse" those songs from the 70's in my head get a bit confused at times

Back
Top Bottom