Back4More - Autos & Bag Seeds - CFL & LED

Nice job:high-five: the last pic looks cool id say they like that flowing spray of water. if i had a mini low watt airaitre or pump id give it a go a making one see what its like. iv wanted to try hydro. i was even thinking on the edge of a flowing river bank in the sun and put rocks below to create more air. The water would probley get to cold here att night tho.

Thank's man.:thumb:
Never heard of your river bank idea,but I bet it would root just fine by a river bank.
I'd love to live that close to a river.
If your going the water in cup method,maybe just stick the glass in the a window you walk by a lot and leave a straw next to your glass.Every time you walk by and have a minute,blow some air the water your self.
Sound's silly but it will help.

neather have i tbh, i just thought of it one day i dont see why it wouldnt work. i tryed to look for a pic of what i mean no luck tho. even if u have a small pond with a waterfall and its in a flower bed or beside one u could do that to i suppose, it basically hydro outdoors :) Il be doing that definitly haha good idea man. thats all it will take for a cutting anyway:D i usually swivel the glass every dayfor other cuttings i take, the sraw sounds better

That pic got a few idea's going.I would imagine you could just sit a small net pot,full of hydroton and just sit the basket at the bottom of the water fall were all those bubble's are forming.It would stay moist and full of air.Hell just suspend the stem some how so the water fall's right over it.Be some fun exp,for sure.The only down fall is light exposing to the root's but catch them when they only got bump's and tiny root's and your good.

I was thinking something similar. u could even get skinny rocks or pieces of slate to lead the water to the steam and u could even make a custom version with any sort of design once theres a little fall or stream:) im sure we could figure a way to cover roots. simple thigs like lilly pads in part of the water where the plants near or an overgrowing fern or the likes shading part of the water. Im upgrading my pond in the summer for fish and frogs, wildlife mainly. Im gona see if i can fit in a small feture like above to test. It will have a pump in the pond anyway so i cant see the harm once the sun is shining :D

It will be fun i hope making it:) just having doubts about the plant surviving in the water aswell and the ph changing, well see anyway. Speaking of frogs i noticed a pile of frog span in the pond yday so there will be a few small frogs il have to fish out before i build. Quick update of the topped plant really is all
And a little gift from RQ :D
IMG_201115.JPG
IMG_201218.JPG
IMG_201616.JPG
A couple of other plants im rooting atm, these are both said to be hard to root but they seem to be growing with new green growth also. And the MJ cutting in a glass cup, in the sunnest spot of course. will i move this cutting to under the lights when it get dark or what u think?
IMG_201512.JPG

Awesome seed choice.:thumb:
I been thinking of growing a good sativa and the Chocolate haze is 95%.Gonna be a good one.
Idk,Is frog water bad for cannabis?
As for moving your clone in light,when it get's dark.I don't think it will hurt.Keep in mind root's don't like light,so watch closely for bump's to form or just cover the side's of the glass.I place my cut's in my veg area which is on 18/6 lighting schedule.
A little dark period will not hurt them.

They were more of a present then a picked order:D il be doing a journal with them soon enough hope they go well. There kushs look good too that il be also trying crital 100% indica, pinapple very tastie so they say and candy witch iv smoked before and is in my top 3 best smokes :) I woulndnt know any more about that then u do man i just know theres frogs and soon to be lots of them haha. Got all that rooting stuff sorted im just gona gradually lead them to the light after roots apper. il have to put some pappper around the cup when it gets abit brighter:high-five:

Yea man.I love a good Kush.One of my very first strain's I grew was Barney Vanilla Kush.I grew them for like a year before getting another kush to replace it.Hard for me to pick which strain's(that I have grown)is my favorite,but I would have to put Chocolate Fondu(Not a Kush)on top of the list.:thumb:
But I'll all way's keep a Good kush in the garden.Barney's Critcal Kush at the moment.

Havent smoked much of the Kush's but there defo a fav for me :) Barneys have a decent selection i just noticed, how was thee vanilla kush tastie ? good grower or? Nice, the Critial from barneys looks nicer then rq's. High THC:roorrip: There good to the indicas since they grow small amd yield a nice amount. Iv only auto kushes atm to try then il have to try more/all :D check this Holy Grail Kush report :peace:

Iv'e not tried the Holy grail yet.Watched a few member's here grow it tho and definitely going to keep it in mind.
I like to switch it up a bit every now and then.I got 3 strain's going now and a few different bean's in the drawer I'd like to try but don't have the room.
Eventually I will weed out one of the strain's I'm growing now and try something different.
Awesome video too.He's a beast when it come's to MJ.
So far Iv'e been happy with all the barney's strain's Iv'e grow.I did have an LSD bean from barney's that didn't pop for me.
The Vanilla kush was very good to me.Grow's great,easy,tough strain.It was one of my first and I kind wish I didn't let her go.
She won me the NOTM last year.It was quite sweeter then the critical,but both very earthy kush like.
I believe you said you had a Bubba Kush...:thumb:..Never grown it,but have smoked it.Gotta say hand's down the best kush I have ever tasted.:adore:
That's another kush on my list to grow.:high-five:

Thats what ill be doing with the variety i have now untill i find a nice smoke with good yields too. We all get space problems sometimes by getting gready with lights and extra seedlings added :D He know the stuff alright, say hes smoked lovely strains. I must try the vanilla so sounds like a good one to grow tbh iv heard similar with most kushes/Indicas strains:) Fair play, ul have to go back to her after a year since she did so well for u:high-five: Ill be looking foward to this bubba so, its an auto so i hope it has good genes mix for the taste:peace:

I think you got some good strain's.Even tho there auto's it will give you an idea of what there like.
When you do find an auto strain you like,you can try the photo and keep the strain going by cloning.
I may try the Vanilla kush again some day,but there a lot of other's I'd like to try first.Bubba being one of them.
Yea B-real has been in the game for along time and know's his shit.
Im all way's bitching about space but in reality,it's plenty roomfor now.Like you said,sometime's I get ahead of myself and take to many cut's and end up with to many plant's as it is still hard for me to toss a good clone.lol...I got a fear of not having enough plant's also.You would be surprised at how small my room actually is.The whole room is 10x10.
One side has the 4x10 hps flower area and the other side has two area's about 3 1/2 by 4 1/2..
Leaving me with a 1 1/2 almost 2 foot walk way threw the middle of the room.
Im looking forward to the Bubba also.:thumb:
By the way how are the girl's doing?and the clone?

U got a decent size room for urself once u dont over crowed it like u said. I didnt think it was that big from looking at the pics. I wouldnt mind a walk in one:) and sure 2 foots grand for walking in anyway u could enen close that abit smaller and start going in like a crab :laughtwo: Well iv been noticing the leaves pailing abit and since the last feed i gave them plan water and then yday i gave them more (N) food 1/2 strenth and il probley do a half strenth feed everywater couse the leaves could be alot darker, or is that to much ? the cutts about 4 days now no sign roots yet, and i have been self bubbling about 3 times a day :D

The only reason I have the walkway 2 foot wide is because the door swing's in.
If I made it any smaller I would not be able to open it very much.lol
Im not sure about feeding every watering.It may cause some kind of build up and then a lock out of nute's but Im not 100%on that,
I would maybe go with a feed,feed,Heavy water,feed,feed,heavy water and so on.It will also be dependent on strain as how they react to heavy feeding's and watering etc.
To be honest I would go with feed,water,feed,water and so on first and see how they like it.If they look like there handling it well,go a little heavier.

haha if thats the case keep it 2f, so ur not locked away from ur ladies or acedintly crushing them with the door:thedoubletake: Yea the water, feed,water,feed sounds good and it basically what iv done already to, if i just water next and then continue:high-five: nice one for that as usual im new to this feeding to since auto in the past are'nt to good with to much nutes. il have a couple of pics later anyway the auto is starting to out grow the other to now aswell :) and hopefully i get the doors on this new room to :goof:

Never even noticed haha are they growing in one of the S.H documentry vids? i knew there had to be something likre it been done somewhere :thumb: Cheers the two photos are suffering abit of def of some sort, gave them 2 feeds still no luck just gona plane water them for abit and there be a couple of pics of the new room 2m Finially:grinjoint: just abit dodgy in moving them into the new inviroment the rooms abit dusty form just being built but the grow rooms hoovered and there plenty of fresh air anyway:)

Back
Top Bottom