Bad Info Grow Store

Koolbudz

I had to grab some nutes, went to the local grow store, the guy behind the counter told a customer to toss out a plant it was a hermie....

After listening, it becomes aware the salesman hadnt even seen the plant, after listening and seeing the plant, it was a female clone about 8" tall....

How do these people get jobs?

I find it everywhere, people just spout off incorrect info and people believe them.... I cant understand why people just say 'ok', I always need to double, triple, quadruple verify info before enacting any directions/methods.

Sorry for the mini rant

Go out into Facebook land and some of the growing groups there, you will shake your head so much you will get a migraine headache ;) I'm in one group still for amusement or for when I feel like it, and rest of the time I just ignore the comments on that page :rofl: . Some of those folks know what they talking about but a whole lot don't have a clue and are just "parrots" repeating crap they heard somewhere else. But I'm wary of any advice given by someone where they don't see any pics or ask the right questions before giving an answer (people that give advice w/o finding out what medium they are in or some of the other very important variables: deficiencies can be PH caused, adding more of something won't help if plant can't uptake it, "it's overwatered" w/o finding out if they in straight coco, "lights are too close" when it turns out they using regular household bulbs, etc... etc..... etc.......

Back
Top Bottom