Light: 600w HPS from start to finish

Medium: DWC

Nutes: FloraNova

Grow area: 3 x 3 tent

Pots: 5gal bucket

Strains:
Fastbuds Crystal Meth
Fastbuds Green Crack

I'm a badgrower because I don't follow all of the traditional methods. I plan to transplant these autos as well as defoil these girls heavily. I'm interested to see if all the rules about auto's apply when it comes to DWC growing. CM seems to have gotten a head start on GC. I plan on switching the girls to their dwc bucket in about a week.

I will post some photos tomorrow, although at this point there is not much to look at.

re: Badgrower's Fastbud's Crystal Meth & Green Crack

Hi. You chose interesting strains. Also you said didn't follow traditional methods, and what are methods you follow?

re: Badgrower's Fastbud's Crystal Meth & Green Crack

Hi. You chose interesting strains. Also you said didn't follow traditional methods, and what are methods you follow?

I was looking for new strains and seed banks. I liked the profiles of both strains. So I dedided to give them a go. I just don't follow traditional methods of dwc. Things like teas, hydroguard, frequent rez changing...etc

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

To make a very long story short. Green Crack didn't make it. Crystal Meth is huge. It started out with good growth but then a month went by and no growth. I contemplated trashing her but had some other plants to care for so I let her go. After about a month of nothing all of a sudden Crystal Meth had a major growth spurt. She started flowering about 4 weeks ago. This is the biggest auto I have seen personally.

IMG_071830.JPG
IMG_071742.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom