Bagseed Grow

Sorry about the wait. But here we go...

I haphazardly threw some seeds into a pot w/ some soil one night while I was eating cookies. This was right in the middle of a 5 day rain; so, when the sun finally showed back up, in just 2 days I received 2 nice seedlings.
Planted - 9/11 Sprouted - 9/14

I kept them outside their first 3 weeks in soil which was formerly, completely(tx style) dried up. However, they pulled through nicely so I moved them in 4th week-on.

Pictures of Each: 2 weeks, 4 days
2wks_4_days_a.JPG

2wks_4_days_b.JPG

And here we are at 4 weeks & 2 days.
I was on a rough 18/6....sometimes I would let em have a little more light

I was using 2 100 watt equiv CFL hanging directly over the plant's tops, 1 in the middle

Also, I had purchased some organic maricle grow potting soil & had replaced what I could in the pots as well as giving the top a nice layer

4wks_2_days_b.JPG

4wks_2_days_a.JPG

and some more pics..

4 weeks, 4 days
4ks_4_days_b.JPG

You get an idea of my setup...closet, nice tight space btw shelves & wall, all white paint
4wks_5_days.JPG

Notice the one one the left is taller, although both still have the same # of nodes...
......left, male. right, female.

You can see my fan there...I kept it aimed upwards oscilating(sp?) during light periods

hahaha you gonne be online for a little bit? I just stopped to take me a saturday night style breather/puffer/big blunt ha! I did get much more involved...

10/17 - 5 weeks, 1 day after being sewn
I transplanted both the plants into 10" pots.
Pots were filled w/ 3in of large wood chips, placed straight up & down for drainage.
Soil: 20% of the same old garden dirt, 80% Maricle Grow Organic Potting Soil
Nutrients: Plant-Tone by Espoma 5-3-3, + it has other trace amounts
-i chose this for its low numbers
Also I added some vermiculite to the soil.

I know it doesnt make the lease bit of sense(or does it?) but the same day I transplanted both,
I also moved to 12/12;

ahhh....they both survived & thrived
I started giving them sun gradually starting late 6th week, first they could only take an hour, but I have them up to avg of 6 now.
With sun comes daily watering & a lot of it suprisingly
Why I'm using the sun: I think natural is better

7 weeks, 3 days
7wks_3_days_b.JPG

...once again the male is on the left, leanin' towards his lady tryin to get some.
He sexed himself 2 days after this photo was taken.
Sorry I dont have pics of him but he is long gone. Although this is my first successful grow,
I'm pretty damn sure it was a male. Balls quickly started forming esp at the top forming a conical shape.

and here I am today, 8 weeks & 2 days into growth, 3 weeks, 2 days into flowering.
These arent very descriptive I know, but tomorrow I will get some of the hairs, etc.

SDC10694.JPG

SDC10706.JPG

Thank you for your complements, I assume you're a grower yourself? I tried a grow this past summer w/o any luck & to be honest I really did get lucky this time.
It was straight up 50/50 chance the odds were w/ me.

:nicethread: I will be following your grow. I'm a newbie grower and was actually going to go into 12/12 after replanting but had doubts until my "girls" got root bound.:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom