First Hydro CFL Grow

Wake, great job on the grow! I'm just starting my first DWC grow and am hoping you can answer a few questions...How many gallons is your DWC? How many plants are in there? how many sqare feet in your flowering area and how many plants will you be flowering at once? Thanks & best wishes for continued success on the grow!

Wake, thanks for the info & sorry to hear about the male. Three gallons may be a little small for two plants in a single DWC, so it may turn out to your advantage to use it for the one female. I'll keep watching & best wishes.

Update 13 weeks grow 8 weeks flower 1/6/11 ok so i cant find my phone so no pics for now but the buds are looking great they are stacked nicely and theirs about 4 main colas and they are all stacked and theirs some nice little nugs but they look pretty dense so far. hope everybody had a good holiday. I fed 1/5/11 3ml micro 24ml bloom pH 6.2 Man this bud has a lot of crystals forming when i touch the bud it leaves my hands all sticky very sticky like dryed honey on your fingers and it has the whole house smellin like it im so amazed at how much it grew in the 2 weeks that i havent been in town. well thts all i have to say o and CONGRATS TO CALI GETTING LEGALIZATION OF MARIJUANA LAW PASSED O K BYE ....:yummy:

hey sorry i havent been on in a long time but i chopped down my plant 2 saturdays ago the smoke is great not harsh very smooth the high is good i feel like i can do anything no couchlock got about 60 grams which is good for my first grow thanks for all the help im germinating my next seed some kush bagseed nd Black Diesel ill try to get a pic of the buds k bye.

Hey sorry it tooks so long to get pic of the bud but here it is
lastgrw.jpg
lastgrw2.jpg
lastgrw4.jpg
newgrw5.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom