Barney's Pineapple Express - Help

Looking alright them now pal .
That was mine last night they grow up quick kextr
420-magazine-mobile2123288583.jpg

Wow, how many plants is that?

Okayyyyy that's why their so big, I can't do photos yet don't have enough space and time. Not until I move out at least lol. But well done looks awesome.

I shoulda had that advice when setting up an in a tiny bed sit my tents got more room than me I got a sofa bed next to it and my tele and that's all I can fit ..

Okayyyyy that's why their so big, I can't do photos yet don't have enough space and time. Not until I move out at least lol. But well done looks awesome.

You can do photos in small spaces. My bloom rooms each only measure 3'6" squared and I'm growing many top photos. I've never grown autos, but from the journals I'm subbed to that do, it seems the general consensus is that autos can only be topped once, maybe twice. With photos, you have much more control of how much and when. Granted, with autos in a setup like this, you can harvest them perpetually simply by adding a new plant every 2-3 weeks with no need of having a separate veg tent/space. But still, with photos, you can determine how many tops you want and where they will be.

IMG_20170611_203114981_HDR.jpg

Hey guys just want to upload some pictures to see what everyone thinks could y'all please tell me how well you think their going and if there's anything I need to do to them etc.

420-magazine-mobile640158213.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1542939720.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1267701175.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2025856320.jpg

The one on the right looks so much worse than the left one any tips help tricks??? Anything please lol

We can't tell which is on the left or right, but that doesn't matter cause your kids look PERFECT right now! Well done Kev!:goodjob:

You are getting good healthy growth. One is growing a touch faster. Are these feminized seeds?

Very nice, short internodes - Which I believe means you have the right distance from the light - Remember that distance and do it again next grow :)

Well I started one about 3 days after the one that's bigger so I guess that's a factor as well but even so it doesn't seem to be growing as well as the other. They are both Pineapple Express seeds for barneys.

I'm about 3 weeks in I'll keep yall up today with the rest. Thanks for all the help and advice.

Hey guys just want to upload some pictures to see what everyone thinks could y'all please tell me how well you think their going and if there's anything I need to do to them etc.

420-magazine-mobile640158213.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1542939720.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1267701175.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2025856320.jpg

The one on the right looks so much worse than the left one any tips help tricks??? Anything please lol
Hey Kev, I think what you're seeing in the other plant that has slightly wilder shape is an effect of your light LST. Not a bad thing at all.

Also, and this might not be world changing, but you can kind of tuck away some of your bigger top growth and help expose that lower inner growth to more light. This shouldn't be very stressful to your plants and can be done along with lst to help you get more main bud sites in the end.

You keep your plants in the gym for the extra CO2 made there? Now that's thinking outside the box!

Back
Top Bottom