Barney's Pineapple Express - Help

LST Training!

420-magazine-mobile999378332.jpg

It's Low Stress Training, but it's training to do what?

Right now those lower branches will do less than the upper branches - the best growth always goes to the upper branches, specifically the tallest one.

Spreading lower branches to be lower won't make them grow better, they will just be flatter and grow even less than the upper branches. A person might as well cut them off and give all their energy to the upper branches.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but that LST trains towards smaller lower popcorn and a taller main cola.

Re: Barney's Pineapple Express (HELP)

Pineapple express is an auto flower, one I have experience in, as I have much experience with the biobizz brand. I've used the full line up for a couple of years and still am using it.

Little girl looks a little wet. Pe don't like wet feet, let her dry out, a lot. Before adding anything else. With all mix you don't need to feed anything for the first 2 weeks other than straight up water. The baseline range of biobizz (grow,bloom and topmax) grow some fine flowers, no need to adjust ph, just de chlorinated water with nutrients. Flush on weeks 3 and 6 of flower.

Need your help bro, don't want all this hard work to go to waste.

420-magazine-mobile307650544.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1097840901.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2092929568.jpg

What's happening to my babiess????? Help guysss

Those 'taco' leaves on that girl shows she's looking for a bit more magnesium. Some folks have had good luck with CalMag in bottles. I have only used Epsom Salts (as found in pharmacies) at a rate of 2 tablespoons/1 fluid oz/ 30ml sprinkled on top of the soil before every watering/feeding until her leaves flatten out.

The 'old' dark green of your leaves is because your lights are driving a lot of photosynthesis, expecially common in LEDs. Some of that may be cured by the Epsom Salts, but you probaby want to move your lights about 1/3 further away. (If you are using Flourescent lights, then it's not the lights, so don't change the distance.)

A third thought is that your roots are probably getting crowded in that pot. If you transplant to a larger pot, your girl will be able to find her nutrition better. If you are running a nutritious soil, I would go ahead and move her into the largest size pot right now. If you are growing in plain peat or coco you might want to go to an in between size. This lack of nutrition shows in both in the taco shape of the leaves and in the white spots on her leaf edges. She is getting nutrition, she just wants more. I think more soil , and a corresponding increase in liquid nutes (if you use them) will bring her back to a happier place :)

As a final thought, your plant has a good size, a nice bushy shape and seems pretty strong. If your lights are strong, (as I am guessing above) with your good genetics, this should make for a potent harvest :)

These deficiencies start at the bottom
420-magazine-mobile2142511065.jpg

420-magazine-mobile845838704.jpg

And these from the top
420-magazine-mobile256270905.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1613559954.jpg

This should help for some future instances

What's your ph levels etc for more direct response but I'd say the guy above nailed it with the info you give buddy

The leaf tips are starting to burn, otherwise looks great!

I think the two plants in the center are mostly happy.
What did you do to turn these plants around?

I doubt they will stay happy or grow happy kept in small pots.
Do you know how to transplant into a larger pot?

What I done was for the last 3 days I watered it everyday, the heat was turned down to 28c because I turned off my HPS. I've got an air con coming so that I can have the HPS without worrying about heat.

The two middle ones are a month old and I haven't transplanted them they're in a 20 litre pot. And no I don't know how to transplant.

What I done was for the last 3 days I watered it everyday, the heat was turned down to 28c because I turned off my HPS. I've got an air con coming so that I can have the HPS without worrying about heat.

The two middle ones are a month old and I haven't transplanted them they're in a 20 litre pot. And no I don't know how to transplant.

Those square pots are 20 Liter? The look more like 3 liter from here. If 20 liter you are OK without transplanting.

Here are some recent photos==> a transplant from 3 to 26 liters

Final steps not pictured are:
Tucking soil around the root ball after it was dusted with roooting compound, and
Giving a full deep watering after transplant.

Those square pots are 20 Liter? The look more like 3 liter from here. If 20 liter you are OK without transplanting.

Here are some recent photos==> a transplant from 3 to 26 liters

Final steps not pictured are:
Tucking soil around the root ball after it was dusted with roooting compound, and
Giving a full deep watering after transplant.

420-magazine-mobile1284841421.jpg
420-magazine-mobile9033271.jpg

420-magazine-mobile951691801.jpg

These are the best pictures I could get to show you how big the pot actually is. And they're 11 litre pots.

420-magazine-mobile1809520383.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1081974355.jpg

Why are these happening to my leaf tips.

I have heard the SHAPE of your leaf tips called "hash tips." It is strain dependent.

Last page, Skybound suggested the tiny brown at the tips of your leaves was nutrient burn.
The general rule for nute burn is:ignore it unless it gets worse and/or back off just a little bit from the nutrients you are feeding this plant. Most bottles reommend between 2/3 as much and twice as much as you need.

To me, these plants are healthy so I put this in the category of "It happened don't worry about it."

If you want detailed advice you might want to go to Indoor Soil Cultivation
Describe your soil, describe your nutrients, describe how often you water and feed, and ask for help,
It helps to use a title that describes your situation, such as "Leaf tip burn using FoxFarm in Ocean Forest Soil."

I don't think you ever mentioned what you have for soil and I forget what line of nutrients (Foxfarm, General Hydroponics, BioBizz, etc)

Back
Top Bottom