Barney's Pineapple Express - Help

Quick up date guys!!

So I opened my tent today and was amazed at the height they're putting on so I brought all the branches down so that they could get as much light as possible and here are the results.

420-magazine-mobile349432964.jpg

420-magazine-mobile78825483.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1615188811.jpg

Hell yeah! Your branches are so tough that they need to be weighed down with 30lbs of potted soil, EACH!

Re: Barney's Pineapple Express (HELP)

I usually flush for 10-14 days. Others flush for a week. In the past I used to flush for a month, but that was too soon

Cheers buddy should I flush for a day or a week?

It's probably beginning nutrition burn. You should lower the amount of nutrients you're giving the plants.

Welcome to the 420 community. I see you have a fine bunch of folks following you here. You should be fine :)

What can I do to resolve this.

Yellowing is nute burn... try water for a while until they bounce back. Problem is likely all the bottles of nutrients yer using. Less is more... not going to "fix" plant growth issues with more nutrients. Wait to water ... also have you tested your water for PH? If you are using tap water and you are not letting it sit out for a few days before using, you are likely poisoning your plants with the shit your local water co is adding in OR your well water or where ever you are getting it, has a lot of nutrients in it already and you're adding even more.

Most times I see this ... it's the water. RO water is best = reverse osmosis filter .. good for you - good for plants.

I grow AUTOs in a #2 Nursery pots (7.5L) start to finish in nothing but soil and RO water.

tie those bitches down bro.. spread the branches out with some rope... spread her like there's no tomorrow, be gentle until she gets used to it.. then hammer her wide open.. wait. That must be the evil me ... looking much happier (for now). Can even spread the branches out with wire ties side to side... I do that.

I drill holes in the lip of those pots and pull those outer branches out a little... get better light and more importantly air movement. You have fans on the girls right?

tie those bitches down bro.. spread the branches out with some rope... spread her like there's no tomorrow, be gentle until she gets used to it.. then hammer her wide open.. wait. That must be the evil me ... looking much happier (for now). Can even spread the branches out with wire ties side to side... I do that.

I drill holes in the lip of those pots and pull those outer branches out a little... get better light and more importantly air movement. You have fans on the girls right?

Yeah I've got 3 fans in there, and I did train the branches to go to the side they just always seem to go back to its place

Back
Top Bottom