Bbbigbuds second grow outdoors

welt i went down and checked on my babys again and it seems to be that somthing has taken a couple bites out of one of the fan leaves......i dont no if its from the ants or not......should a find a new spot for them???

:cool::cool:

welt as of right now there in pots just chillen so.........but i think im goin to try the pest spray and if that dosent seem to be workin after a couple days il move them....im just hopin when i go back down there tomamrow there not goin to be eatin alive.... =/

1212365981.jpg

1212366066.jpg

1212366168.jpg

1212366205.jpg

the first plant is at about month and a half lookin good but a few of fan leave and the top new growth have been eatin.....

one of the smaller plants has nut burn on the leaves because i poped a nut ball on the top byaccident and the other has bites taken off the new growrth...both of the smaller ones are at almost 2 weeks..

ive seen some very little grasshopers on them...

:grinjoint:

just tuned in. looking forward to this one. i have 3 big bang seeds under cfl waiting to be put in my outdoor greenhouse! Good Luck brother

^for my outdoor plants i had some in pots and i went up there to check and they all had been eatin before they even sprouted threw the dirt then i looked through the dirt and found one but the nxt day it was gone too i suspect a bird what do you think ?

Back
Top Bottom