Been a while, these past gone?

thisismyfirsttime

Got 2 plants roughly week 6 or 7 of flower, we have had an extreme heatwave I have been unable to cool the house down it's been sweltering. First off the basics. Q.5x1.5x2m tent, scrog net, 20l pot, coco coir, plagron nutes, Mars 4800fc I believe with the power source outside the tent. Massive exhaust fan exhausting to outside the house.
Now the only one question I have, are these fkd? 4 months of hard work if there's any chance to bring em back I want to try it.

20240215_202817.jpg

20240215_202814.jpg

Got 2 plants roughly week 6 or 7 of flower, we have had an extreme heatwave I have been unable to cool the house down it's been sweltering. First off the basics. Q.5x1.5x2m tent, scrog net, 20l pot, coco coir, plagron nutes, Mars 4800fc I believe with the power source outside the tent. Massive exhaust fan exhausting to outside the house.
Now the only one question I have, are these fkd? 4 months of hard work if there's any chance to bring em back I want to try it.

20240215_202817.jpg

20240215_202814.jpg
Beautiful garden my friend.
If you can keep the heat in check from here out I think they will be ok.
Buds are still forming and can be saved.
Co2 helps if that's an option?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Beautiful garden my friend.
If you can keep the heat in check from here out I think they will be ok.
Buds are still forming and can be saved.
Co2 helps if that's an option?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I just had a look back through my dates. I flipped them both on the 12th of December. It's now the 18th of Feb they should have been done by now.

Just stating the obvious they don't look like it. You may have flipped on 12-12, but (my guess) is that some event has kept them in veg (lights stayed off/on). Are you keeping a log? What are you feeding them?

I just had a look back through my dates. I flipped them both on the 12th of December. It's now the 18th of Feb they should have been done by now.
Sometimes a strain will go 12 to 16 weeks or sometimes a few more before being ready to harvest. Looks like a heavy 'sativa' strain and some of those will go a long time before being ready for harvest.

Most likely the harvest will be worth the extra time.

That landrace is cooking. These babies take weeks to mature and thrive in harsh environments. Chill on the nitrogen, keep the RH around 60%, keep the soil moist, increase CO2 and keep calm. It’s going to be worth it at the end.

Without issues some sativa strains take 3 months or more to finish flowering. :Namaste:
She is healthy still that's the important part.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom