Been Sneaking around here for a little bit now

Do you own a 3d printer or know someone with one , I have an STL for some 🙂
I can give you a link to the STL if you would like

Do you own a 3d printer or know someone with one , I have an STL for some 🙂
I can give you a link to the STL if you would like
I don't man nor do I really know anyone. I'm my own 3d printer for now 😆. If I do happen make some friends man I'll keep the offer in mind. Definitely appreciate it. I might make a request for a filter holder for the outside of my room. I haven't priced out which size filter I want to run yet but when do I'll come up with a pretty detailed rough draft once I have funds for the project oif your willing to tackle something like that.

Well last time I checked in I was having technical issues with my fan controller. I moved it further away from the ballast and put a cover on the sensor. My humidifier was also throwing errors saying it wasn't unbalanced so I don't know if it was a frequency thing or a wifi thing. It's all been figured out now well it works. Then I spayed the plants with the same stuff that gave me trouble before and had to do a lot of pruning as the leaves took a beating and didn't get a picture of the damage. Their up to a liter a day and recovering. One white widow is a female for sure another white widow is questionable especially since I've been causing nothing but stress to the poor things.

PXL_20240220_171017717.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20240220_170859907.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

PXL_20240220_170834035.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Good morning everyone, hope your all doing good. I had an extremely difficult day yesterday and I believe I'm coming down with something not so good. I went to the clinic yesterday cuz I was having trouble walking I got there and my whole upper body started spasming they ran labs everything was good, I came home had lunch and my whole body locked up as it spasmed everywhere head to toe. So I got rushed to the emergency room. Having trouble walking and balancing but it's coming back. I've had weird symptoms my whole life just chalked it up to being a skater and not so good to myself. Over the years heat has been making me sick. I quit my painting job because I thought I was suffering from over exposure being around chemicals for almost 2 decades. Dr brought up Ms. No diagnosis yet. Just want you guys to know I'm still going to try get this done but It may be speradic updates. My next journal will probably outdoor. Then I might have to find stains I can grow in colder climates so I'm not causing myself to get sick or wear an ice vest 😂

PXL_20240223_170809101.PORTRAIT.jpg

That's intense. Well if you had your mind while your body was acting up, you can be glad it's not epilepsy. Idk there's many forms. The MS thing sounds close to the symptoms your experiencing. Luckily they make meds to help counteract the progression and give you more years from the physical degeneration. I had several patients that didn't have that option and they still lead happy lives. Hopefully that all gets figured out. 💎🍀
And I'll be watching your grow show😇

Thank you. I'm trying to be persistent with everything and stay in the now. I don't know how my momentum is ATM but Im working my ass off to keep it momentum.. An uncomfortable distraction is all. The cbg and CBD have been helping. Going to look into some cbn for night time relief and maybe look a little ahead and get back into mycology for the multiple benefits I've been missing out on for over 6 years.

🍄🌎🌱💚✌️

That's intense. Well if you had your mind while your body was acting up, you can be glad it's not epilepsy. Idk there's many forms. The MS thing sounds close to the symptoms your experiencing. Luckily they make meds to help counteract the progression and give you more years from the physical degeneration. I had several patients that didn't have that option and they still lead happy lives. Hopefully that all gets figured out. 💎🍀
And I'll be watching your grow show😇
As of today my gate is still wonky unfortunately. Some of the tremors have kinda slowed down. Guess it all depends on what I'm doing. Sleep, idk if I know what that is anymore either and seems like each day Im getting more sore but my muscles have been none stop so I reckon that's to be expected. Turning the heat down a bit and dressing like it's summer to go in the garden has also helped. Limes test came back negative, B12 was good. Have 3 hours of MRIs in 12hrs which I'm grateful for because I was assuming it was going to take awhile to get in. Appointment scheduled with a neurologist beginning of next month so I'm doing what I'm supposed to be staying on track.

As of today my gate is still wonky unfortunately. Some of the tremors have kinda slowed down. Guess it all depends on what I'm doing. Sleep, idk if I know what that is anymore either and seems like each day Im getting more sore but my muscles have been none stop so I reckon that's to be expected. Turning the heat down a bit and dressing like it's summer to go in the garden has also helped. Limes test came back negative, B12 was good. Have 3 hours of MRIs in 12hrs which I'm grateful for because I was assuming it was going to take awhile to get in. Appointment scheduled with a neurologist beginning of next month so I'm doing what I'm supposed to be staying on track.
I hope they get you figured out, I do apologize if I get into your business like this. I know it's not my place to be. It's imbedded in my DNA to care for others.
🙏❤️🙏 And I'll be staying tuned for grow updates and your well being is always priority. You Gotta take care of You, so you can take care of what you love. 💚

I hope they get you figured out, I do apologize if I get into your business like this. I know it's not my place to be. It's imbedded in my DNA to care for others.
🙏❤️🙏 And I'll be staying tuned for grow updates and your well being is always priority. You Gotta take care of You, so you can take care of what you love. 💚
It's part of the journey if I didn't want my business known I wouldn't have put it here. Your care is much appreciated. The world needs all the care possible right now no matter where it's directed 🙏.
We need to grow together

Back
Top Bottom