Been Sneaking around here for a little bit now

Greenbushscrogger

Like the title says I've been lurking for about a month gathering some information to help me set up my room. Felt I needed to come here to introduce myself and show my appreciation. I really like the layout and the moral here at 420 Magazine. Love seeing folks help one another instead of bashing each other and hope one day I'll be able to help someone out too.

A little about myself..

Started out with recreational use assuming around the same age as a lot of you. Now I consider it a medicine, a gift from mother earth. Even though I've only finished one grow and it wasn't the best, the stress relieved in the tent and garden are a form of medicine even if there's some stress that comes along with wanting a perfect harvest. I'm also a budget grower who's pretty ill prepared. I know I'm breaking rule one but you can't wait for medicine or experience. Thanks to 420 Magazine and the folks here spreading their knowledge I've at least got my room set up pretty good.

Thanks bunches
GS

PXL_20240204_223335181.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

PXL_20240204_223443282.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

PXL_20240204_223305512.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

Welcome to 420 @Greenbushscrogger
I'm a bucket-in-the-corner-of-the-bedroom guy, but I can't help but admire the setup and dedication some of you guys have - fascinating and looks great!
Good on ya
Sooo many ways to go. Makes it fun to watch what others are doing.

We are all on the same quest. Full jars :)

Sooo many ways to go. Makes it fun to watch what others are doing.

We are all on the same quest. Full jars :)
Absolutely
Nick Hardy and I both get a few oz out of tiny pots [1-3L] treated like flood n drain to waste
Bill does 300L pots and grows 4lb trees in his Vivohut - I can't do that
And everything in-between - that's the interesting bit to me
:hookah:

Welcome to the 420 family dude , looks like a decent set up bro , i grow mainly outdoors but over the winter months i do some growing /breeding & or reveg an outdoor plant in a very cheap indoor setup , peace & take care 🤙✌️
Thanks for having me. I have short summers where I'm at but I plan on moving a few out this spring myself. I've never personally seen a plant over 4ft so that's a goal of mine.

Welcome to 420 @Greenbushscrogger
I'm a bucket-in-the-corner-of-the-bedroom guy, but I can't help but admire the setup and dedication some of you guys have - fascinating and looks great!
Good on ya
Thank you for the kind words man. The tents from a few years back and it came with a 600w light and managing the environment was ridiculous. Used that in a smaller room earlier on this round and I gave up and redid this other room. I honestly don't have much money put into this as I'm unemployed. I started a few of these in a cardboard box next to my bed as I was working on the room. I really liked having them that close but now I have a reason to roll out of bed and get dressed early and say high to the ladies.

Like the title says I've been lurking for about a month gathering some information to help me set up my room. Felt I needed to come here to introduce myself and show my appreciation. I really like the layout and the moral here at 420 Magazine. Love seeing folks help one another instead of bashing each other and hope one day I'll be able to help someone out too.

A little about myself..

Started out with recreational use assuming around the same age as a lot of you. Now I consider it a medicine, a gift from mother earth. Even though I've only finished one grow and it wasn't the best, the stress relieved in the tent and garden are a form of medicine even if there's some stress that comes along with wanting a perfect harvest. I'm also a budget grower who's pretty ill prepared. I know I'm breaking rule one but you can't wait for medicine or experience. Thanks to 420 Magazine and the folks here spreading their knowledge I've at least got my room set up pretty good.

Thanks bunches
GBS

PXL_20240204_223335181.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

PXL_20240204_223443282.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

PXL_20240204_223305512.RAW-01.COVER.jpg
Nice setup welcome aboard.
If it was me I'd position that tent so you can walk around it and get access to the other entrance aswell, especially if you plan on using a scrog net in there .
Happy safe growing

@Greenbushscrogger are you going to create a grow journal for this grow?I

I can try put one together. I broke rule number 2 as well by not recording data but I have pictures to look back to figure it all out. Something I know I need to get in the habit of. House of seven so my time gets crushed. Now thinking about it I really just made more guess work for myself and know if I need some guidance without the data I'm on my own.

Nice setup welcome aboard.
If it was me I'd position that tent so you can walk around it and get access to the other entrance aswell, especially if you plan on using a scrog net in there .
Happy safe growing
Appreciate it.. for the tent I can get in all three sides. I'm only utilizing the one small door at the moment. The other small door has a spot you can zip passed and it'll leave a hole so I don't go in and out of that one much. If I make another rolling table I'd be able to have a perpetual grow. Push a table in the tent to veg roll out the other to flower. Pretty big space for some seedlings I know but it seems to work because the tent heats and humidifies the big room. I have the Ipower 8in fan with WiFi controller so I can keep an eye on things.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Greenbushscrogger

Nice setup you have there.
Have any images from your last grow you would like to share?
What kind of nutrients are you using?

What type of growing would you like to learn?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Thank you and thanks for having me. I do have a few photos of my first and some failed attempts somewhere in the archives I can share. I'm using old handed down fox farm Beastie Bloomz for my nutrition in a very light mix. I've tried making my own unfortunately loosing a few recently. For styles of growing im intrigued in it all. I'd like to transition to living soil when I'm financially able. I've went over the policies and I'm sure I'll go through them again as this site\app is way bigger than I thought. I'll try my best to follow them, and please don't hesitate to call me out if I do make a mistake.

Thanks Again
GS

Thank you and thanks for having me. I do have a few photos of my first and some failed attempts somewhere in the archives I can share. I'm using old handed down fox farm Beastie Bloomz for my nutrition in a very light mix. I've tried making my own unfortunately loosing a few recently. For styles of growing im intrigued in it all. I'd like to transition to living soil when I'm financially able. I've went over the policies and I'm sure I'll go through them again as this site\app is way bigger than I thought. I'll try my best to follow them, and please don't hesitate to call me out if I do make a mistake.

Thanks Again
GS

I absolutely love your setup! Giving your plants some breathing room is crucial for their growth.

I'm all about organic gardening on a budget, and let me tell you, experimenting with different methods has paid off big time! I've managed to create the purest, cleanest nutrients for my plants, and get this – it cost me less than $100! And guess what? I haven't even spent $50 on nutrients for my plants yet, myself.
Now, when it comes to the tent and light, that's a different story, but trust me, it's worth it!

Be sure to check out the forum – you'll pick up tons of valuable tips and tricks there, mate.

Wishing you all the best with your gardening journey, and I hope this info helps.

I know how tight money can be, especially with the prices of store-bought nutrients skyrocketing! You need access to some space so you can compost, and create this soil from scratch.

I absolutely love your setup! Giving your plants some breathing room is crucial for their growth.

I'm all about organic gardening on a budget, and let me tell you, experimenting with different methods has paid off big time! I've managed to create the purest, cleanest nutrients for my plants, and get this – it cost me less than $100! And guess what? I haven't even spent $50 on nutrients for my plants yet, myself.
Now, when it comes to the tent and light, that's a different story, but trust me, it's worth it!

Be sure to check out the forum – you'll pick up tons of valuable tips and tricks there, mate.

Wishing you all the best with your gardening journey, and I hope this info helps.

I know how tight money can be, especially with the prices of store-bought nutrients skyrocketing! You need access to some space so you can compost, and create this soil from scratch

Im thinking with the confidence boosts and vast amount of knowledge in one of the chillest places I've came across for guidance some good things will happen. May take some trial and error ups and downs but I'm ok with that. I also have plenty of space and have some compost going. Not much but a start. Interested in starting a terra preta pit somewhere away from the yard light. Appreciate your advice and thanks for the boost

Im thinking with the confidence boosts and vast amount of knowledge in one of the chillest places I've came across for guidance some good things will happen. May take some trial and error ups and downs but I'm ok with that. I also have plenty of space and have some compost going. Not much but a start. Interested in starting a terra preta pit somewhere away from the yard light. Appreciate your advice and thanks for the boost
It's a ride! Patience and Confidence is a recipe for success! Learn and research anything you do not know. You'll be a master before long. Good Luck!

Girls skipped breakfast this morning and I went and picked up some Espoma Organic Bio-tone Starter. I mixed a cups worth into a cup or so of promix bx and mixed it into the top soil for each plant. Bag called for two cups, I cut it in half because I'm not familiar. I then made a contraption out of a hose and funnel to make watering easier for their late watering. Plug that attaches to the thermostat on my WiFi controller has been given me some trouble. Hit some higher temps and humidity levels with going unnoticed. I bent the tab on the plug in a little bit to make the connection more secure, hope this will work and I'll be keeping an eye on it. I had tore down a vacuum cleaner completely and sanitized awhile back thing wasn't working so go so I tore it down and rebuilt again today and she sucks so I cleaned up some spills. Been working on bending clips out of wire clothes hangers and have a few I hope to try out soon.

Back
Top Bottom