Beginner Grower

Naaashon

420 Member
Hey everyone! New to the page and growing!
So I just bought my Spectrum King MLH Grow lamp along with FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil. How often should I be watering my plants and at what point should I start adding nutrients to it? I've been reading so much on the topic and I know different soils require different attention. If anyone is using the same soil as me that's producing some bomb medicine please send me some tips and advice would be awesome!!

Welcome to :420:...you want to be careful to not over water...prolly every 3/5 days depending on pot size... these plants like a wet/dry cycle...I've not used that soil, but some folks say it is a little "hot"...I'm guessing you can go some time without adding nutes...a month or more...when starting nutes go lite(with quality soil, I've gone as long as 7 weeks before adding anything other than water)...start at 1/4 strength and work up slowly...feel free to start a journal with some details of your setup...there's a link in my sig for info on starting a journal as well as another for posting photo's...Good Luck!...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Please check ur temps and RH. You can find information on how this relates to your watering schedule / nutrient solution strength here at 420mag. I'd offer you more info but you'll read a lot more stuff on your journey that you'll find helpful. Best of luck brother.

Back
Top Bottom