Beginner Indoor Grow

GreenMonsta

I plan on growing indoor in a 12 by 16 room with the following specs:

-4x4x6 secret jardin dark street tent
-600w apollo light with air cooled hood w/ timer on a 18/6 cycle during flower, 12/12 during
-6 fabric smart pots 1 per plant (Undecided seed want something 2-2.5 month cycle)
-roots organic soil
-4 inch intake fan (undecided)
-4 inch carbon filter (NEED HELP HERE FOR SCENT)
-1 small table fan on ground
-surge protector
-thermometer
-ph test kit/ajuster
-nutrients(not sure what or if any yet maybe one or two basic ones to use)

Foreseeable problems:
-smell is something I greatly want to reduce which is why I need help on a good carbon filter
-Lack of CO2 as the room has no window, if possible somehow its ideal room, if not:
+could move towards window in another room, but lack of stealth is increased
+could buy/build a shed outdoor using same specs, but lack of controllable temp is increased here as I live in the northeast temperature changes often.
:thanks:

Hey Green, sounds like you got a solid plan. I have a garage box going and the temps can swing a bit. They seem to be doing well just the same. Inside would definitely give you more constant temp control. For your oder control I would look into making your own. A quick google for DIY carbon filter should give you many ideas. A 4" carbon filter just sounds way too small. I would also get a thermometer / humidity meter combo. If you get on it you should have some prime bud for Thanksgiving :)

I am also a first time grower using a 4 x 4 x 8 Secret Jardin since I am in ca and I keep my lights on during off peak hours I sometimes get temps of like 90°F in the middle of the night . I'm also using 1000 W in the tent which maybe The reason but I have good airflow otherwise. Mostly concerned with the temperature.

Hi GreenMonsta, that sounds like a good plan. Why don't you move to the room with the window, use some air duct to bring air inside, or use a grow tent with the intake being fed from a duct coming from the window?

Either way, best of luckand welcome to :420:

Back
Top Bottom