Beginners guide

nothernbud

Hey y’all does anyone have a link or where to find a basic growing guide? One that shows from germinating to potting, when to crop the top. Height for lights and when to harvest. Just something simple to get us newbs going without the complicated stuff in between.

In 420forums, grow room, there's a sticky 420 put together
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
Just looking at it now, lots of reading but set out beautifully (give credit where it's due) so you can find the exact information your after...

The stickys in most cannabis forums make most of the conversations redundant, if one would read them, lol..

That's the beauty of that sticky, its all links for each topic, don't have to read all but rather get answers to what questions you have..
Anyway, simple guide, buy soil, light 200w plus, some nutrients and plant your seeds... Plants grow themselves, just give them light air food and water... The hardest part is starting, information and terminology used makes it sound harder than what it is..

Don't try to absorb all the knowledge at once take it a step at a time just focus on what issue you are dealing with and KISS (keep it simple stupid) because a lot of smart people took time to type all that out and share there experience it more about finding how you want to grow and start from there remember it's just a weed you get out what you put in

That's the beauty of that sticky, its all links for each topic, don't have to read all but rather get answers to what questions you have..
Anyway, simple guide, buy soil, light 200w plus, some nutrients and plant your seeds... Plants grow themselves, just give them light air food and water... The hardest part is starting, information and terminology used makes it sound harder than what it is..
I did start my plants are about a foot tall. I’m using a cheap led. My new cmh 315 is in the mail somewhere. I saw people snipping the top and I was curious about that but not sure what it’s called. I just want to keep it stupid simple for a few grows while I get a feel for it and finally a tent.

I did start my plants are about a foot tall. I’m using a cheap led. My new cmh 315 is in the mail somewhere. I saw people snipping the top and I was curious about that but not sure what it’s called. I just want to keep it stupid simple for a few grows while I get a feel for it and finally a tent.
The snipping you call is topping the plant.Any pic of your plant? Is your plant is autoflower or photoperiod? If its autoflower i prefer dont top the plant because of its small veg cycle.

You will be happy with that CMH I have one and it's a good all around light small put powerful footprint keep moving your plants now when you get studied up on topping take a look at bending which is about the same effect
Have fun and welcome

Do you have any recommendations for heights during veg and bloom? Just got my light up and running tonight. I was like wow this isn’t very bright but I’m a few minutes it was crazy! I’ll post some pics of my sad plants on the weekend when I repot them. I only plan on using auto flower for the foreseeable future

I keep mine about 20 inches above with a fan blowing across the top of the plants I have a phantom so my ballast is outside the tent I have had it as close at 16 inches but that's a little hot and the light footprint is very small that close in veg when they get a growth spurt they will grow right to the bulb so turning and moving your plants is a must I have it in a 39x39 tent and I ran a screen and got 12 ounces
What you should do is start a journal so people can help you and check others journals to that's running the same strain as you or same hydro/soil it helps a lot to see what they are doing

The snipping you call is topping the plant.Any pic of your plant? Is your plant is autoflower or photoperiod? If its autoflower i prefer dont top the plant because of its small veg cycle.

Attachments

• F322F1AD-747F-44A8-B72D-59CF417834DC.jpeg
    F322F1AD-747F-44A8-B72D-59CF417834DC.jpeg
    639.8 KB · Views: 34
  • FAAF2270-0E43-4623-B067-63AB11C6AB93.jpeg
    FAAF2270-0E43-4623-B067-63AB11C6AB93.jpeg
    598.2 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom