Berry Ryder

purplewawe420

Hey all here i am with u and with my new best friend
20160701_154853.jpg
20160701_154841.jpg
20160701_154812.jpg

she's only 15cm so we need ur suport friends , what u can sugest 4 as how to get more yield amm how to double up this all think

Let her grow a bit taller aka bigger plants produce more as well as trained plants via lst, topping, scrog, flux method to name a few !

The question is if you are going to ride this grow out doing a normal bush style of plant/grow is total head room you have to play with plus safe hanging distance from type bulbs used ?

As one may expect once flipped to 12/12 flowering timing the plant may double to triple in size from when flipped, so total head room is always a question bush style in less trained tho which may extend vegging by another month or so.

Yes it's chill 26 cm till bulbs but i have mix led+bulbs amm im going on night with leds turned on and bulbs off i think when she wl be lil bit taller i wl turn it on 12/12 but and yea i have only clean water and nothin more , what is about he double up yield with triming or what metode is good , bro can u sugest . Know she is 21cm

Back
Top Bottom