Best crop ever!

I was stuck at the sativa dom strains don't get me high like the indicas and hybrids. Tell I found the right sativas. Now I have sativa dominant strains that make themselves known.

It is a lot easier to find strong indicas we like then it is the right sativa. We all want something different from a daytime sativa.

Really get what your saying. There are so many growing different strains. You never really know what you like till you try. When I go to the Rec store here in Colorado I ask for the highest strain of THC available and it barely gets me high. I'm used to old school smoke where one hit put me on my knees. But that was way back in 67.

Sorry to say what changed was probably you. The weed is a hell of a lot stronger these days. The general all around highs are gone now. There is environmental stuff that makes imported weed really good. We can never recreate that.

Sativa high was lost for a long time when you consider the indoor world. Indicas and hybrids produced better faster and more of it. It was strong and produced, that was all that mattered. Sativas hybrids today are much different. The HIGH part is coming back as people realized that STONED is too much.

More hybrids are leaning towards the sativa side now.

Stronger in what way????? Added ? cause whos answering? Whats strong, whats enough, what high do I want and when.. is it to strong, lol.. for some.... Grow and Clone what you like... Percentages mean Jack shit.. if it dont smoke how you like it, do you need a report/analysis to tell you?

Percentages mean Jack shit.. if it dont smoke how you like it, do you need a report/analysis to tell you?
If I had trusted the analysis Ace provided for Bangi Haze... Rather if I had known I could trust it... I would not have grown that strain. Hard to know when you can trust an analysis, but when you can, everything else is bullshit.

If I had trusted the analysis Ace provided for Bangi Haze... Rather if I had known I could trust it... I would not have grown that strain. Hard to know when you can trust an analysis, but when you can, everything else is bullshit.
I know what you mean..need to allow pheno variation in the strain?..If you know before planting the seed that it's not what your after (by way of analysis) why plant the seed? But I don't believe, whilst you might know the strain ain't for you (why grow it?) But is an analysis going to add anything but a report on ℅..

Not sure what you mean.. no pheno variation in the strain? If you know before planting the seed that it's not what your after (by way of analysis) why plant the seed? But I don't believe, whilst you might know the strain ain't for you (again why grow it?) That an analysis is going to add anything but a report on ℅...
They were freebies and I wasn't looking to use too many of my "good" seeds for the particular crop they were in. They were also a perfect match for my environment and when I balked at their low reported THC percentages, people assured me that the numbers didn't matter. Oh and they were also highly stabilized which I wanted since I was growing from seed and couldn't phenohunt.

Edit: I am making it sound like I hated that poor strain lol It just didn't turn out strong enough. That's what I had feared when I saw it was only tested at 17% but I was reassured not to put much stock in the percentages and try it anyways. I wish there was some way I could have known then to trust ACE's report.

It all matters what is in those trichomes. No matter how covered a plant is with them. That doesn't mean it will be good. Big or small doesn't tell you anything either. As with people it is whats inside that matters.

As with polls, analysis is only a good thing if it can be trusted. Until recently it was only THC CBD and whatnot they tested. Now with terpene percents being tracked we might be able to pick a strain only on analisis. That is a in the future thing. Not enough info to make great choices yet. Plus with different companies analysing differently. It is going to confuse stuff more than not for a while.

Grow to Know is the only way.

Back
Top Bottom