Best LED on the market?

It looks like a great light when it's working but maybe with some flaws. Expensive is always better if you're a pioneer and can afford to be on the front line of everything, I tend to look at all and fk money is no object so it becomes like a game, eeny meeny miney mo...I've not met one worth spending silly prices on yet though. I'd advise a little self restraint, try HPS again, =]

:bravo: you guys make me laugh so freaking hard.
You rock. Please never change
The name of the thread is Re:Best LED on the market? While you will get no argument out of me that HPS produces big monster buds, those HPS are High Pressure Sodium which are HID High Intensity Discharge lights, not LED Light Emitting Diodes. I bet you all go to the thread Re:Whats the fastest mammal on earth? And tell them that the cheat-a is no where as fast as a jet plane.

Thanks again guys and I can not repeat enough times... YOU ROCK
I have not laughed so hard in a long time.

Ok I'll keep this short and to the point I am just getting into growing using cfls to veg right now and I'm wanting to find a top of the line led for my next grow or if I can get an led here in time would be nice...anyway so what I want to know is what is the best led light on the market? Money is not an issue I want the best and I know I'm going to have to pay for quality. Thank you. :)
I have the answer to this question and will tell you and all others, the very best LED on the market, just as soon as you answer one simple question for me.
What is the best car on the market?
OK I will keep this short and to the point I just got into driving with a Toyota Tacoma to commute to work with right now and I am wanting to find the Top of the line Automobile for my next job that I am applying for or if I can get an Automobile here in time before I get hired I could just use it for shopping and such....Anyway so what I want to know is what Automobile is the best on the market? Money is not an issue I want the best and I know I'm going to have to pay for quality. Thank you!

Kind of a loaded question, isn't it.

Hi speyfly,

Please excuse the intrusion, however it appears that you may not be reading your private messages.

Private Messages aka "PM's" can be viewed in your UserCP.

We ask that you please use our Photo Gallery to upload and post your photos.

If you need help with the gallery, please check out our Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

Questions and/or comments regarding this policy can be addressed by replying to one of the PM's I sent.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Like cars, I do not really think that the most expensive one is necessarily the best one for everyone. Though I do think that there is like a starting cost where if you go cheaper then that you will get exactly what you paid for. If you buy a 30k car chances are it will be ok. Execration should be sufficient, durability, should get you by, so long as you take good care of it. But if you think your going to be buying a Ferrari for 13k, chance are it will be a gut-less wonder that will break down in no time. So when that one 80 dollar LED light does not cover that 10x10x7 grow tent, why would you really be surprised?

Back
Top Bottom