Best way to Moisten Dry Weed

so how much bread would you add to a wide mouth pint jar of weed? and how long would you leave it in there...like over night?

iv just read this post and it was exactly what i was lookin for ,i am sittin here with very crisp weed it is a nice smoke but cathces your throat so i am goin 2 add a pieceof bread into my jar overnight and see how it works as i have read good things now

I do not like using bread anymore because it gives my bud a yeasty bread taste/smell. Doesn't matter if its fresh or not. It does do the trick when it comes to moistening it up though.

In the old days we used the crock pot {for any amount} turn crock on high, it needs to be hot. DO NOT add any fluid period. lemon peel, orange peel, or apple slices, put bud in a coffee filter and place in crock, keep a close eye on it because it does not take long to fluff. besides if you are not into extra flavors then just add the bud.
ps. If for some reason it is forgotten, just leave it spread out on a fresh coffee filter and it will be back to fluff in no time.

Good Luck...

What works best is a new big mj leaf. Depending on how much mj you have. Leave it in the jar, it works fast so just check it every few hours. Works better then fruit peels and other produces. It's the natural way.

Flip

What I do is....
Cut a small square of 1/2" sponge ( new & clean) and glue it to the inside of the top of a small mason jar.
When the glue is dry ( don't use elmers or any water base glue) wet the sponge then use your thumb to press out the excess water.
Put yer bud in the jar screw on the top and let it sit for 12 to 24 hours..check yer bud. If its moist enough for you then your good. If not leave it a few more hours.
I use this method because I am all I am replacing is whats missing..water. No flavor from peels, bread , chicken skin or whatever

go to your local cigar store and look for humidipacks. They look like wetnapkin packs, but they are a dual humidity control, adding humidity to the jar or taking it away to keep it at a perfect RH%. They have 72% and I think 65% ones that I have seen, and they work great :)

I just take a few leaves off of a vegging and real stinky strain of G13 and stick it in the bag of buds. Moistions the buds and also adds a little stinky.

For what it's worth I use a piece of lettuce or a moist q-tip. Careful on the water, it will make your bud spongy if you leave it in there for a while.

Back
Top Bottom