BESTVA LED Grow Light Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could but i dont really have the room for a small light.Thanks for the offer im sure there is a 420er that would love
to showcase such a great light.;)
could you write for me a blog ?

006.jpg

how about the plants ? :love: :drool:
That's me

Sorry I haven't shared much recently. I keep forgetting I am part of so many threads now. Hard to keep up but I would like to keep this one close to the top of the list moving forward. I have been fortunate enough to start my sponsorship with @BESTVA LED at the start of the GSC Comparative Grow with their Pro1000 series light. That little light is a powerhouse for the price! No doubt I will be getting more. Recently we discussed an upgrade for the rest of the GSC grow and for my upcoming autoflower grow after the GSC is harvested! With that agreement, we settled on the Pro4000! To say I was excited is an understatement! The great thing about working with @BESTVA LED is that they are incredibly supportive of this community. We are seriously lucky to have sponsors like this here! Let's not ever take that for granted.

Getting products as prizes or to test/review can make it difficult to be objective. In past replies here, I included some pics of the hanging modifications I had to make to get the lights higher. Well, unfortunately, I had to figure something out again with the Pro4000. The maximum height with the provided hardware was not good enough for my plants. Here is what I did to make the changes. I wanted something better and sleeker than my previous solution. I think I found the perfect solution!

I really hope that Bestva will reconsider the hardware provided with their lights moving forward. We need to be able to get these lights as high as possible.

A sample of the GSC flowers in the second week of bloom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom