BID Bean Memorial Grow

How are you doing my friend? Haven't checked in here properly,, since I started having a few mishaps at mine. But if I may b so bold and pick your brains :) I am having trouble popping a bean? I don't have a good place to keep it warm :( and it's her 3rd day in a soaked towel inside a sandwich bag??
I think it gets cold where you are? Do you have any Lil tips and tricks :) :)
Love from me and the P.

jaga if I may...you can try on top of your refrigerator in your kitchen..its using warmer in the kitchen and on top of the refridge is usually a couple degress warmer than room temp..

you can also get a heating mat (included in some germination stations) under 30$

jaga if I may...you can try on top of your refrigerator in your kitchen..its using warmer in the kitchen and on top of the refridge is usually a couple degress warmer than room temp..

you can also get a heating mat (included in some germination stations) under 30$

Thats a really good idea Dr Ziggy I will be trying this our fridge is a warm spot

How are you doing my friend? Haven't checked in here properly,, since I started having a few mishaps at mine. But if I may b so bold and pick your brains :) I am having trouble popping a bean? I don't have a good place to keep it warm :( and it's her 3rd day in a soaked towel inside a sandwich bag??
I think it gets cold where you are? Do you have any Lil tips and tricks :) :)
Love from me and the P.

Jaga good to hear from you!
I do the paper towel thing also. I put them in a sealed small tupperware container on top of the fridge because the heat at the top is usually enough. The last batch I did was under my t5 and it too generated enough heat to sprout the seeds. Sometimes they are not viable seeds and won't sprout no matter what you do. I have a new journal going now (link in my signature) and it is all newly sprouted beans. Some HYBID, K-ROC, and P-ROC are up and going, some just this morning. Good luck my friend!

Small Update :yahoo:
Things progressing with the auto seed experiment. I noticed the seeds done by BID were rather small in stature, but still sprouted. Here is a current shot of the Himalaya Blue Diesel (auto)
0122161903.jpg

Getting close I think..:scratchinghead:
All for now

logo8.gif

Although I have had this journal moved to completed, this will or should be the VERY LAST entry :rofl:
Upon close inspection of the last buds from the Himalaya Blue Diesel I found the remnants of some critters. I know this little plant had leaf hoppers...what a pain! Here are some pics. One I had the flash on kinda eerie ghost image, and a close-up
0202162124.jpg
0202162135.jpg

0202162136.jpg

I HATE CRITTERS!

But how did they taste, man, how did they taste!! Lol
Will that be in the smoke report? :circle-of-love:

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom