Big Bang 200W CFL indoor grooow

very nice job.....nice bud :)

thx m8

sup Haze.. sorry I havent been on a much as I should.you have done a fantastic job
props!

you are a busy man , i understand ...thx for stopin by bro

So you have a mix of warm and cool. Sorry, I don't know what you mean by "red ones" are they warm lights or is that a different type of light? :smokin:

yes I have both ...warm are red spectrum and cool are blue spec.
Plants need more blue light in veg , and more red in flowering ...
In veg. I like to use 3-3 blue and red spec , but when flowering i boost up the red spec with 120w(5x23w warm white....)
So in flowering my panel loooks like 8x warm white , and 3x cool daylight ...
That works for me !

fantastic, hope my big bangs (now day 30) will be as good.

Thx , thats two of us ... you are growing outdoor so i hope you'll do much better!
:rollit::thanks:for stopin by :peace:

Here are some pics I snaped yesterday ...

P4210424.JPG

P42104281.JPG

P4210425.JPG

Its day 59 ...I'll let them live for 11 days more and then Harvest when they will be 10 weeks old

cool white = 4000K
full spectrum daylight >5000k, this is the part of the spectrum you want for vegging, it mj loves it. for flowering you want
warm white or soft white = <3000K
K = kelvin which is a quantitative measure of a cfl bulb's temp. is a quantitative measure of the temp.

thx for stoppin by Pericodaking
I use .
OSRAM and Phililps 865 cool daylight 6500k
And warm white 2700k ...and as you can se plants dont mind it! lol
The best thing with cfl's ....they are mobile ...you can move them where ever you think is needeed!

Here's some info
2700K - 827 Warm White
3000K - 830 Warm White
3500K - 835 White
4000K - 840 Cool White
6000K - 860 Daylight
6500K - 865 Cool Daylight
8000k - 880 skywhite- thats hard to find...trust me!

no problem Haze, always a pleasure stopping by, some monster nugs you've got over there in Croatia my friend.
Another thing to consider is the Lumen output of the bulbs themselves, different brands with the same wattage can put out differing amounts of lumens.

aggre...
Even the same wattage bulbs , same brand but different shape can lead to 50lu diff.

For example tornado bulbs 23w 2700k have 1550 lu
and regular bulbs 23w 2700k have 1500lu (same wattage , same brand ...just different shape)

Smaller ones (tornado bulbs) have more lumen output...
P4220421.JPG

Looks like you have some "centerfolds" for the greenhouse. Those Colas are looking A+
Im wating to see how those brownies were. Your brave for adding the salvia d. that shits crazy. I was tricked into smoking it. I felt like a commanche for about 8 min. hahaha enjoy

Domaja vulgaris ... ;) ENG. Home-aja vulgaris
I dont know it was unknown seed , but it was my first sensi ...so it was great ..very potent and fruity smell...

domacha :D bravo za steblava dosta dobar si :D kje ostaneme vo kontakt definitivno hehe ..

sea vo brzo vreeme kje probam da napravam dnevnik taka da bi mogao videti my bebies :D :rollit:

my mother mysteriously died and my clones didn't root at least I had many other mothers like widow, skunk, rhino, lemon skunk, super silver haze and my most recent speed queen

thx for stoppin by Pericodaking
I use .
OSRAM and Phililps 865 cool daylight 6500k
And warm white 2700k ...and as you can se plants dont mind it! lol
The best thing with cfl's ....they are mobile ...you can move them where ever you think is needeed!

Here's some info
2700K - 827 Warm White
3000K - 830 Warm White
3500K - 835 White
4000K - 840 Cool White
6000K - 860 Daylight
6500K - 865 Cool Daylight
8000k - 880 skywhite- thats hard to find...trust me!

i've seen bulbs that boasted 10,000k i believe i saw them on a light bulb site for aquariums.

Back
Top Bottom