Bilbo's Love Gang 2.0: Attack Of The Autoflowers

Hey bilbo heres something I am trying on my bruce banner that was kind of stretchy! Almost like super cropping but just the main stalk and only enough to damage tissue to rebuild not enough to kink and fall over. 1st time trying and never seen any1 else do it. I am hoping it increases the overall flow of the plant instead of just one branch "super crop". I only did it until it had a good bulge and stopped, I might of been able to keep making it bigger. If this works out I'll do a bunch of plants from the same strain and see how they react to how much might be beneficial to counterproductive. Sorry for this long post.
:drool:
20180805_145704.jpg
20180805_145805.jpg
I like the idea bud pretty clever thinking. I usually do a little thing with my seedlings and just grab em by the stem with 2 fingers and ya thumb and roll em a bit. a bit like what you do but just super early(not enough to supercrop like that just do it every few days or so)... actually you just remided me thats what im gonna do tommorow. Blessings

Yes yes. Whats cracking people?!!!.
Bilbo's on the move and feeling groovy.
F*** it fresh journal, fresh start, new skills and knowledge base... LETS HAVE IT!!!
The first member for the love gang 2.0 is this little number.
Blackberry- fast buds- heavy indica.
She was potted same time as my blue dream for the comparitive but the blue dream didnt pop up :(. The 4x4 and my 5gal smart pots are free now though so another os getting dropped friday when i get my soil. Anuva spot is for an indoor brookie and Ill be throwing a list out soon for suggestions of what else to drop.

Still using same soil Bio-bizz all mix and same nute line from plant magic+.
I havent counted days as of yet for this blackberry but shes in a small pot so cant imagine she'll be there too long. Im more interested in timing the next lot that get planted at the same time. She was a little awkward when she popped but I did throw her in a dry ass pot that was from another unpopped seed :( . Soaked her through once or twice with decent runoff ph'd at about 6.3-6.6 and as you can see she's happy now. 24h light schedule under 250hps in my 2x2. Once my plants are dry that ive hung in the 4x4 all seeds will be going in there under 400hps to begin with depending on heat etc.
ENJOY
20180724_223655.jpg
How many weeks

I had a mystery bud given to me the other day. Smells dank and is supposedly “better than anything we can get around here!” Lol.
.......,maybe for the moment!
Right! Fuck putting money in some assholes pocket who doesn't care what they give you as long as they get your dough. I cant wait for the DDA to be done. Only gonna get a small amount out of it but meh whatever.

Well well. The kush has sprouted a little fricking nubbin. Not a clue whether or not itll turn into anything but ima give it a chance. Diesel got binned though. Put my auto beans straight into their 5gal to see the difference in growth between transplanted and and not did a bit of training on shaq aswell she also got a feed.
Seedlings looking good they got a helicopter spinning lol. Peaaaacee

Attachments

• 20180806_200441.jpg
    20180806_200441.jpg
    826.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 20180806_200441.jpg
    20180806_200441.jpg
    826.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 20180806_194955.jpg
    20180806_194955.jpg
    648.3 KB · Views: 95
  • 20180806_200448.jpg
    20180806_200448.jpg
    653.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 20180806_200457.jpg
    20180806_200457.jpg
    678.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 20180806_201301.jpg
    20180806_201301.jpg
    865.2 KB · Views: 91
If the seedlings have stretched again im gonna flip the light up to 600w
Ok no scratch that shes up to 38C in there already so no way im putting on the 600 yet. Weathers apparently cooling down pretty soon so we'll see. The blue dream is definitely searching for more light though so i raised em up a bit higher and also put the blue dream more central underneath the light. I am however optimistic of this blue dream cos the lights not exactly far away but she just wants more!

Just seen your post about the pineapple express so I said i'd come over and have a look around.. hope you don't mind if I make myself a bit comfier and stay for a little bit longer, just so I can catch up.. I'll be popping in from time to time to see how you're doing! Got lots of other great strains going on in here too I see.

Just seen your post about the pineapple express so I said i'd come over and have a look around.. hope you don't mind if I make myself a bit comfier and stay for a little bit longer, just so I can catch up.. I'll be popping in from time to time to see how you're doing! Got lots of other great strains going on in here too I see.
Of course not tommy. Welcome. Yer im excited for these girls. Not smoked DDA, Blue dream or brooklyn sunrise before.

Day 6 brooklyn, blue dream
Looking nice and healthy but she was still stretching. Too hot in there to turn up to 600w so ive just raised em up closer and put the blue dream closer to the middle of the light. They will be getting buried very soon and the next sets of leaves seem to be coming through nice and quick anyway so whatever.
The strange little kush nub has somehow grown a little bit. I think the seed casing may have pulled off the catyledons but I think I can see little tiny blades coming out the top, which i think means its already feeding from the roots. Gonna keep it humid though anyway.
No movement on the new seeds just yet.
PEACE!

Blackberry is doing awesomely. Really responded to the strip and training. Pretty much filled the canopy back up despite it being small growth.

Small growth will become a big plant. Nice job bilbo
Cheers derb. She is doing nicely. Dont think shes long from flower but my outdoor girls in flower actually noticeably stretched over night. Seems my theory on auto stretch was wrong. Happily so though :D

Back
Top Bottom