Bilbo's Love Gang 2.0: Attack Of The Autoflowers

I'm gutted mr.Budkins that my tardiness has landed me on page 8 brother, gonna have to get the cat o nine tails and employ some self flagellation....haha

Top of the evening to you mr.B and I'll get up to date in the am if ya don't mind....:ganjamon:
Loool no flogging neccesary smeegs. Of course bro take your time!

Little ones are looking great, gotta love a good cabbage once it starts to stretch.
Cheers P. I dont like not having like an even light spread so I HAD to crack out the other tent. Silly lil OCD's rearing its head lol. But yer I hope the blackberry stretches nice for me

top of the morning mr.Budkins, get in fella nice selection you have going buddy.. I didn't flagellate to hard smoked a joint first then forgot about it....haha. I've become quite intrigued with autos over the last cpl of months as I'm looking at " dinamed cbd " auto by dinafem for my sis in laws Crohn's disease but I'm aiming for a seed run of of them so she will have smokeable while I try and make oil for her....

Have a great day mr.B......

top of the morning mr.Budkins, get in fella nice selection you have going buddy.. I didn't flagellate to hard smoked a joint first then forgot about it....haha. I've become quite intrigued with autos over the last cpl of months as I'm looking at " dinamed cbd " auto by dinafem for my sis in laws Crohn's disease but I'm aiming for a seed run of of them so she will have smokeable while I try and make oil for her....

Have a great day mr.B......
Cheers mate. I love having a selection. Especially while im only working with the small spaces. When I get my big tent Ill start messing about with taking clones and stuff but Ill keep perpetual autos running in amongst the veg tent aswell. Autos have definitely caught my attention especially with the outdoor girls building frost already

I've only run autos once and that was beginning of winter more autumn when she hatched but I wasn't there to get hands on as it was 20km away at the time and I was fresh out of my 2nd back op...haha

But I've ordered some autos which got delivered to my mate in Spain and he's coming home in 2 weeks for his sisters wedding so he's bringing them for me....
I got Dr.Shiva fem auto and Kush Von Stitch regular autos as the pollen will go a long way in, but the Von Stich is good for chronic pain, muscle tension among others....
image.jpg

They arrived at his place yesterday, the Dutch is Durban Poison and the big bad is seeds he's collected till the missus told him to stop smoking...haha

Top of the afternoon mr.B.

I've only run autos once and that was beginning of winter more autumn when she hatched but I wasn't there to get hands on as it was 20km away at the time and I was fresh out of my 2nd back op...haha

But I've ordered some autos which got delivered to my mate in Spain and he's coming home in 2 weeks for his sisters wedding so he's bringing them for me....
I got Dr.Shiva fem auto and Kush Von Stitch regular autos as the pollen will go a long way in, but the Von Stich is good for chronic pain, muscle tension among others....
image.jpg

They arrived at his place yesterday, the Dutch is Durban Poison and the big bad is seeds he's collected till the missus told him to stop smoking...haha

Top of the afternoon mr.B.
Nice one smeegs. You got a tent to put em in or they going outside? Im unclear on the difference in seasons between us

Nice one smeegs. You got a tent to put em in or they going outside? Im unclear on the difference in seasons between us

Heya mr.B your summers are my winters.....haha you have a longer winter season than us where our summers are longer than yours....

All my plants will be going outdoors into my green house for summer and then come winter 2019 I'll be all set up to a cracking indoor grow up and running.

Heya mr.B your summers are my winters.....haha you have a longer winter season than us where our summers are longer than yours....

All my plants will be going outdoors into my green house for summer and then come winter 2019 I'll be all set up to a cracking indoor grow up and running.
Sounds like a plan Smeeg cant wait to see it in action

Week 1 day 4
georgie and bleu (blue dreams name) have done just as I said and taken off. They look happy as hell in their new home. Light got kicked up to 600w yesterday and moved it up a touch so i can get a wider spread with all the big pots in there now. Ive taken the domes off the kush and strawberry banana but made sure they got a nice watering first.
Gave Pineapple express a full pot watering just to make sure that PH stays where I want it when the roots start to spread. Shes looking happy aswell.
Dark devil didnt pop yet, couldnt even find the seed or sprout so the soil got dumped back in a old soil bag and mixed up with some fresh stuff. Chucked a Fast buds Grapefruit in water today to replace it. Im not that bothered just means my girls will be more spaced out in regards to timing which is just fine with me.
Shaq the ugly blackberry is doing well. She has begun to stretch for me aswell which is a happy bonus.
Blessings 420!!

Back
Top Bottom