Bilbo's Love Gang 2.0: Attack Of The Autoflowers

week 1 day 6 G&B FEED
Bleu and George looking righteous. Loving their new home and the 600w's beating down on em. Decided to quadline both of them, especially after seeing how shaq and the outdoor autos have stretched. Dont think its gonna hurt em none, they're healthy so lets do this. Ive done it differently on both. I stripped the bottom node and kept node 2 and 3 on the Blue dream. On the Brooklyn sunrise I just topped right down to the 2nd node and left the bottom 4 branches. See what the difference in growth is like :p
Gave em their first little feeding aswell today.
The strawberry banana and kush were dryyyy. Got a nice soaking. Im starting to think the kush is probably not even worth the effort lol. It looks ridiculous.
Gonna give the strawberry banana atleast until the weekend until up pot. As its a photo period im not worried about stunting it too much. Im gonna let the roots get built up nicely in that pete pot, wont get exactly root bound cos the roots get air pruned especially after ive tested how dry I can let her get. Soak the pot, peel it off, smother the ball in great white and hopefully when she gets up potted she will explooooooode
The pineapple express had a burnt leaf which actually happened in the space of like an hour n half lol. I took off the lid for a little while, came back and it was burnt up. Rest of the plant looked healthy though so i went ahead and kept the lid off. Still only the one leaf that was affected so were blessed. Peeeace 420 peeps
20180814_164927.jpg20180814_164934.jpg20180814_164940.jpg20180814_164944.jpg20180814_164947.jpg20180814_171635.jpg20180814_171750.jpg

Shaq Water
Shaq the little angel has stretched a real treat for me. I anticipate a rather nice haul from her all things considered. Week 2
quad hasnt slowed down either of the girls at all. The shoots are popping out already. That mycos has made a difference for sure.

I also planted my grapefruit today. She had a nice tap root poking out after germ. She went straight to a 5 gal smart. I filled the pot up most of the way spread a little great white in a circle so the roots will hit a little wall of mycos and hopefully latch on, filled her up with soil and sprinkled a little mycos in the hole. Lets see how she goes.

top of the morning mr.B.Budkins and how you doing fella, you still hanging in after a unholy hellish summer brother... The girls are looking cracking so far but what did ya do to the Kush...haha
Yer good man just tired as heeellll and just got to work :(
Loool the seed pod ripped off the catyledons when it popped up so it was just a stick popping outta the ground lol. Started shooting leaves though so i kept it

Yer good man just tired as heeellll and just got to work :(
Loool the seed pod ripped off the catyledons when it popped up so it was just a stick popping outta the ground lol. Started shooting leaves though so i kept it

Seed pod murder by decapatation...haha. Have a good day at work mr.B...

Seed pod murder by decapatation...haha. Have a good day at work mr.B...
I will my friend. Not too hard today. Just gotta lift up floating floor slabs and check the void underneath for unclipped cables, firewall that needs mastic, general cleaning and that shit.

Back
Top Bottom