Bilbo's Love Gang 2.0: Attack Of The Autoflowers

Hey @Asesino85 i think the 6 arms has made them all single evenish cola's rather than 4 arms containing more cola's. Ill have to confirm that tommorow though
so Ive counted 8 main tops so at least 2 of the branches split off nicely. There are a couple of lowers but not many

8 tops should give a nice yield, you going to trim the lowers?
Na she's open enough to get some good light in there especially when I strip a few more leaves. You can see in the video those lower buds on that branch have got a nice size to em. Shes not that big a plant that its gonna be a problem I dont think.

Week 2 day 5 feed
Saul has got a feeding aswell as the other 2. She looks good but you can tell the difference between the girls whove been transplanted and this one that went straight to pot. Shes just not as thick and lucious as the others were at that age.
View media item 1595248Bleu is looking awesome
View media item 1595247
View media item 1595246George is fattening right up and not so much stretching :s im really hoping I havent forced her into flower leaving her too long in the little pot? Her nodes are zig-zagging aswell rather than staying together.
View media item 1595245
View media item 1595244Strawberry banana has blew uuuup overnight. Ima call her bubbles.
View media item 1595243Grapefruit is coming along niiiicely. She just got a full soak of water.
View media item 1595242Shaq is looking nuts but @Pennywise got in my head. I saw him n his balloon in the woods down my creepy little path saying "WE ALL STRIP LOWERS DOWN HERE" lol
View media item 1595241

Blue dream seems to have responded well, the brooklyn not so much I really hope I aint spooked her into flowering
hope you don't mind me butting in rite here I like the quad you did on those girls I would like to watch how that goes with an auto good luck!:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom