Bilbo's Love Gang 2.0: Attack Of The Autoflowers

That Brookie will triple in flip or at least mine did and a few others so I guess it depends what pheno you got:D

Shaq is looking nuts but @Pennywise got in my head. I saw him n his balloon in the woods down my creepy little path saying "WE ALL STRIP LOWERS DOWN HERE" lol
Bahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice video. They are looking really good. Pineapple Express is something I've wanted to grow for a while. I always forgot about it when placing my seed orders though. Blue Dream is another one of my favorites. Mine was ridiculously tall. If you got it from HSO watch out!

Nice video. They are looking really good. Pineapple Express is something I've wanted to grow for a while. I always forgot about it when placing my seed orders though. Blue Dream is another one of my favorites. Mine was ridiculously tall. If you got it from HSO watch out!
Thanks Ace. Both are from fastbuds my friend. I think I got it under control. Keeping them lights just at where its bareable for em. They are up on those platforms which I will remove as they grow. once I let the quads go up I got plenty of room up top aswell. I hope I got a silver haze pheno on the BD

Week 3 day 1 feed Saul, water Bleu+Shaq
Bleu is one thirsty girl. She dried out already. Not suprising though look at the frickin growth on her!!! Gave her a lil haircut and pinned her back down, accidentally took a little top from the middle so i took one from the other side to even it out, F it she was crowded anyway lol.
George is a slower grower. Still got a couple days til she dried out i reckon. Defold and pinned her again aswell
Saul is looking good. Her top shoots haven't stretched as much as i would want. Im gonna let those bottoms go straight up now for a little while.
Shaq looks nuuuuts. I cant get over that colour. Shes thirsty aswell so she got a feeding

The strawberry bananas looking happy n healthy. Shoots not developing that quick so I bent her leaves down, hopefully that'll kick her into gear.
The grapefruits doing good, looking healthy. Not hit that quick growth stage yet but shouldnt be long i dont think. Defo gonna be starting autos in small pots first. It seems like a no brainer for me at this point. I know the risks but the pay off is worth it

looking good bb im enjoying watching your bondage techniques and shaq is a colorful girl almost black and white cool good job bud!:thumb:
Thanks sticky. I enjoy my training but Im still learning to ride that fine line. Ive had a couple little mishaps but nothing major or that couldnt be fixed.
Yer I can see what you mean lol. The leaves that are blackening are lighter green on the tips than the non purple dark green leaves at the bottom lol

Thanks sticky. I enjoy my training but Im still learning to ride that fine line. Ive had a couple little mishaps but nothing major or that couldnt be fixed.
Yer I can see what you mean lol. The leaves that are blackening are lighter green on the tips than the non purple dark green leaves at the bottom lol
hey when you do lst your going to snap something then its time to break out the scotch tape one of my larger plants outside has tape on it in several places there like a tomato plant you can snap the branch and it will still grow just needs a little help I have heard that some guys will snap a branch on purpose they say it makes it more potent me I would rather not have an accident but theres always tape lol!:)

hey when you do lst your going to snap something then its time to break out the scotch tape one of my larger plants outside has tape on it in several places there like a tomato plant you can snap the branch and it will still grow just needs a little help I have heard that some guys will snap a branch on purpose they say it makes it more potent me I would rather not have an accident but theres always tape lol!:)
Ive done it accidentaly straight fown the middle before and i definitely noticed it made my girls super strong plants. The split by the time i had chopped the plants was like a fricking moose nuckle. Woody bark like mosta the way up the 4 main branches

Shaq is sure a beauty. I love the videos. Now I can hear your voice in my head when I read your posts. ;)
Thank you. I like doing the videos cos its easier to be myself. When Im writing I seem quite well spoken... but im actually common as muck lol

Hello Bilbo ! Hope you don’t mind me pulling into the garden for a sit down?!
Week 3 day 1 feed Saul, water Bleu+Shaq
Bleu is one thirsty girl. She dried out already. Not suprising though look at the frickin growth on her!!! Gave her a lil haircut and pinned her back down, accidentally took a little top from the middle so i took one from the other side to even it out, F it she was crowded anyway lol.
George is a slower grower. Still got a couple days til she dried out i reckon. Defold and pinned her again aswell
Saul is looking good. Her top shoots haven't stretched as much as i would want. Im gonna let those bottoms go straight up now for a little while.
Shaq looks nuuuuts. I cant get over that colour. Shes thirsty aswell so she got a feeding

The strawberry bananas looking happy n healthy. Shoots not developing that quick so I bent her leaves down, hopefully that'll kick her into gear.
The grapefruits doing good, looking healthy. Not hit that quick growth stage yet but shouldnt be long i dont think. Defo gonna be starting autos in small pots first. It seems like a no brainer for me at this point. I know the risks but the pay off is worth it
I agree with planting the autos in smaller pots to start! I understand the concerns behind it but I feel they start off stronger and as long as your transplant going into a feed day using a root booster you will be fine!! This is my first Grow and with Autos and I had great luck using voodoo juice as a root booster for transplanting I didn’t notice any slowdown or shock at all!! I have updated photos in the journal I’m running right now! I’m a few days behind but will update in the next few hours with new pictures! The girls have really taken off !

The SHAQ omfg! Haha looks amazing love the colour gorgeous girl !

Best of luck in the garden and hope to see you around and chat more!

Happy growing - :Namaste::welldone::goodluck:

Hello Bilbo ! Hope you don’t mind me pulling into the garden for a sit down?!

I agree with planting the autos in smaller pots to start! I understand the concerns behind it but I feel they start off stronger and as long as your transplant going into a feed day using a root booster you will be fine!! This is my first Grow and with Autos and I had great luck using voodoo juice as a root booster for transplanting I didn’t notice any slowdown or shock at all!! I have updated photos in the journal I’m running right now! I’m a few days behind but will update in the next few hours with new pictures! The girls have really taken off !

The SHAQ omfg! Haha looks amazing love the colour gorgeous girl !

Best of luck in the garden and hope to see you around and chat more!

Happy growing - :Namaste::welldone::goodluck:
Of course not dutchman come and chill out. Thanks for the info brother. I do what @Derbybud said anyway. Im in love with great white now. Might see if I can get a BIG pot of it online somewhere.
Shaq is a blackberry kush from fastbuds. Started flowering when she was about 5 inches tall and is probably about 13-15 inches now. Glad she stretched though but I wasnt expecting much from her in such a small pot.
That blue dream though is fast buds aswell which got the full transplant with great white and well.. just look how shes taken off since being up potted. shes 3 weeks from seed!

Back
Top Bottom