Bilbo's Love Gang 2.0: Attack Of The Autoflowers

I know I'm a newbie and nobody really knows me yet, but congrats on the new job! Love seeing all the positivity to start my day, happy growing!:high-five:

I know I'm a newbie and nobody really knows me yet, but congrats on the new job! Love seeing all the positivity to start my day, happy growing!:high-five:
We are all equals here newbie or not :D
Thank you very much, keep that positivity and let it carry you through the day

Update for august 17.
Week 2 Day 2, water B,G&S
Yes yes. So i up potted the strawberry banana, could have left it longer but meh whatever. Bleu is taking oooooff, already had enough growth to pin down her arms and strip those big fans. George seems to be fattening up more than pushing out those arms but hey that's still a good thing. Both of em are shedding skins quickly lol. They all got watered in a circle around the base of the plants. I still want the edges of the pots to be dry so the roots keep searching once they get there.

Saul looks good also. She'll be ready for a topping soon, not sure if Ima quadline this one yet. It doesnt seem to have the quick growth of the other 2. So it seems transplanting your autos from small cups to get a good root base started is very beneficial if done correctly.
SHAQ YOU ANIMAL
Big black shaq has genuinely gone insane. Shes stretched atleast 6 inches since starting flower. Seems that she responds very well to training. Not much trichome production on her yet but the sugar leaves do look sticky if that makes sense, the dark purple is reaaallly starting to show itself aswell. Been getting a real minty/eucalyptusy/berry smell from her when I pull leaves and stuff it smells fantastic.

Oh yer the leaves started curling a little bit so Ive moved the light up a touch for em
What are the temperature under lights on? They look curled but with no sign of burn so maybe too hot in here?

20-28C. I literally just switched the light to 600w from 400 a few days ago so im pretty sure its the light man. Probably just the temp under the light so u are right in a way
What are the temperature under lights on? They look curled but with no sign of burn so maybe too hot in here?

20-28C. I literally just switched the light to 600w from 400 a few days ago so im pretty sure its the light man. Probably just the temp under the light so u are right in a way

It s your setup so you know better than me my fiend. I need to take time to have a look at the entire journal as I see things are going fast! Some are already pushing pistils!

Week 2 day 4 video update!! Shaq Feed

Grapefruit has popped her head up. Got everyone rehoused and settled now :D

20180819_144154.jpg

20180819_144347.jpg

It s your setup so you know better than me my fiend. I need to take time to have a look at the entire journal as I see things are going fast! Some are already pushing pistils!
The blackberry kush i started around the same time as my outdoor girls. Ive put her in the 4x4 and put the strawberry banana in the 2x2, raised up the other girls so they are roughly same height. They are a bit lower but I know the blackberry can take the light better than the other 4 so its cool.

Week 2 day 4 video update!! Shaq Feed

Grapefruit has popped her head up. Got everyone rehoused and settled now :D

Is Shaq quadlined? She is so pretty. Those nice dark black leaves are awesome. I've never had a strain so far that changed colors like that.

Is Shaq quadlined? She is so pretty. Those nice dark black leaves are awesome. I've never had a strain so far that changed colors like that.
Not quite a quad I topped it at 5 nodes down to 4 and removed the cack bottom node so there were 6 arms altogether. Cos its an auto and in a small pot I wanted the extra couple arms just for yield purposes.
Love the colour on her. She smells beautiful aswell. Minty and berry notes in there. This and my outdoor DDA are amazingly colourful.

Not quite a quad I topped it at 5 nodes down to 4 and removed the cack bottom node so there were 6 arms altogether. Cos its an auto and in a small pot I wanted the extra couple arms just for yield purposes.
Love the colour on her. She smells beautiful aswell. Minty and berry notes in there. This and my outdoor DDA are amazingly colourful.

Got it. I'll be intersted to see if all 6 branches end up thick or if they will be different sizes. I've never really experimented with leaving anymore than 4 arms on. 4 just allows for perfect symmetry and my brain loves that!

The littler ones all look great as well. You are a quadlining champ now.

Got it. I'll be intersted to see if all 6 branches end up thick or if they will be different sizes. I've never really experimented with leaving anymore than 4 arms on. 4 just allows for perfect symmetry and my brain loves that!

The littler ones all look great as well. You are a quadlining champ now.
Sweet Ase I appreciate it Senai lol. So far they look reasonably even matched, amazingly they've stayed nice and spread out but I think the way I trained em out helped a lot with that as I pulled em all out into their own space and stretched it to the edge of the pot and let em go straight up. Can't wait to see what a full quad does to these autos. You think I should take those first nodes on the arms though?

Back
Top Bottom