Bio char

Runtz Muffin Barney I did this one last summer I didn't care for the taste but I always try them twice incase it was my bad last season I've learned a little more from now since then always learning something weather it's from research,my grow amendment supplier,or you folks here MANY🙏 folks it's appreciated

IMG_20230618_061432.jpg

Green Kush

Well the plants I flowered is starting to grow again I should have gotten them out there sooner but they weren't finished flowering usually I time it so I harvest inside about March and in may the ones I flowered I put outside along with beans and clones and whatever makes it make it but I tell you second harvest is worth it in yield and potency think about you have a mature plant already it just needs longer light for revegetation can do them up to 3 times 3rd time you lose alot

IMG_20230628_094203.jpg

I grow in living soil
This is the reason I use a soil meter Soil microbes need a consistent environment to continue to grow and expand. If the soil becomes too wet or too dry, microbes can not thrive. Research shows that many soil microbes will go into a state of dormancy or lower function when exposed to periods of staying too wet or dry. Keeping the entire soil profile evenly moist allowing these microbes to flourish around the clock, breaking down organic matter, and making nutrients plant-available.

Second time around they are trying I don't think they'll'll have enough time I should have put them under a light to late now they are outside Strawberry Banana and a Bubba Kush
IMG_20230704_075051.jpg
IMG_20230704_075044.jpg
They’re already flowering, where do you live that you don’t think 🤔 they’ll finish in time? CL🍀

I already flowers these I cut them on 6/1/23 I stuck them outside to reveg but it was to late usually I get the harvest indoors done by Apr cut most of the flowers off and put the lights back on 18 then I stick them back outside to get another harvest you can harvest a plant 3 times with the second being good quality but much bigger yeild but you need to cut off all the weird shit as it grows single leaves and flat leave stems it takes a few to turn them back around!
You wouldn't even know they have been flowered once before they start growing regular again

I already flowers these I cut them on 6/1/23 I stuck them outside to reveg but it was to late usually I get the harvest indoors done by Apr cut most of the flowers off and put the lights back on 18 then I stick them back outside to get another harvest you can harvest a plant 3 times with the second being good quality but much bigger yeild but you need to cut off all the weird shit as it grows single leaves and flat leave stems it takes a few to turn them back around!
You wouldn't even know they have been flowered once before they start growing regular again
I live in Michigan

IMG_20230704_090843.jpg

Once it get growing I'll trimm all the old flower off then as it grows I'll trimm the weird stuff off and Viola new reg plant but it takes patience you can star a bean or a clone faster but it's worth it if you do it right
I put a northern light outside one year doing that I harvested 3 lbs off that plant cut hung dried and cured 3lbs I was AMAZED!! And it was good bid!

IMG_20230704_090843.jpg

Once it get growing I'll trimm all the old flower off then as it grows I'll trimm the weird stuff off and Viola new reg plant but it takes patience you can star a bean or a clone faster but it's worth it if you do it right
I put a northern light outside one year doing that I harvested 3 lbs off that plant cut hung dried and cured 3lbs I was AMAZED!! And it was good bid!
And the 3lbs doesn't include The 1/4 off it when I did it inside the first time

IMG_20230704_090843.jpg

You got any pictures of it? I would love 💕 to see it. CL🍀

No sorry that was a few years ago it was a MONSTER though and now not all turned like that but they did better yield wise outside after the second time it saves money on seeds if you are cheap and got a strain you like without having to buy seeds again because when it turns back around you can cut clones again see where I'm going with this that way say you flower a plant but only had 1 seed you can regrow it and cut clones later you don't have to flower it again keep it as a mother

IMG_20230706_084615.jpg
might get 1 more harvest outta them but it'll be late season of I do Ill still need to trim off the weird shit but this is how I restart one after I flower it once especially if it's a GOOD one because I never know what the next bean will bring it might be the same PKG but different results with every bean that's why it's beneficial to keep a mother

IMG_20230706_084623.jpg

Back
Top Bottom